Page 1 of 2
So I'm going to have some girls over on Friday, pd day.

Anyways my parents, everytime I go somewhere or have people with me or anything they constantly question me about them and stuff.

They won't even let me take the bus alone!
btw I walk to school

Anyways, its really starting to pisse me off and I need a way to tell them that I'm not 5 years old or something

Extra info would be that my parents arnt to fond of me and someone else probably had the same issue

So help please

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Get a job, get good grades, show them you have some responsibility (you probably already do, but these kinds of things will help them trust you).
You're about 14 years old. Your parents are protecting you because you can not make all the correct decisions about your life. Yeah, you don't want to accept that, but that is TRUTH. Parents were young once too, they made mistakes and they are trying to prevent you from making the same mistakes. You should be grateful that you have caring parents, because not everyone does.

If you have a problem with your parents, talk to them. Communication is the key to solving all personal conflicts.

The world would be a MUCH simpler place if people just talked to each other.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
some parents will never change, theyre just too stubborn
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
well I'm on honor roll (not a nerd) and I want to get a job but not many people will hire a 14 year old

But their over secure about me and it really sucks

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Show then that your actually responsible. Or be a rebel. Your choice really.

Also, are you an only child?
Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
Buy new parents?
Quote by HoldFastHope
Get a job, get good grades, show them you have some responsibility (you probably already do, but these kinds of things will help them trust you).

Or do what he said.
Quote by metaldud536
Pd Day?

Pro-d Day, no?
Essentially a day off of school.
Quote by Schneiderman
You're about 14 years old. Your parents are protecting you because you can not make all the correct decisions about your life. Yeah, you don't want to accept that, but that is TRUTH. Parents were young once too, they made mistakes and they are trying to prevent you from making the same mistakes. You should be grateful that you have caring parents, because not everyone does.

If you have a problem with your parents, talk to them. Communication is the key to solving all personal conflicts.

That's true but thwy let my be do everything when he was my age and younger

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Got the same problem. And I got a half-day on friday as well hehe. But yeah just tell them that your not 5 anymore and that you can make a lot of decisions by yourself now.
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by ProjectDark
Show then that your actually responsible. Or be a rebel. Your choice really.

Also, are you an only child?

Nope, bro, he gets treated way better too

Me and him are pretty close though and I think he knows that he gets it better but there nothing he can do

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by Schneiderman

word.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Also I tired talking to them a a year ago about it and they just denied it and madee feel bad

Feel bad by laughing at my 'intolerable crap'

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by Snuffles
Also I tired talking to them a a year ago about it and they just denied it and madee feel bad

Feel bad by laughing at my 'intolerable crap'

*reads*

*reads again*

ooh! i get it now.
Quote by bendystraw
*reads*

*reads again*

ooh! i get it now.

...Yeah

Nah in kidding it sucks

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Tell them that sheltered children turn out more ****ed up than unsheltered children.

Sheltered as in they watch every step you take/are generally paranoid about everything you do.
Yeah I kind of am sheltered

They insist or reading my MSN and facebook and stuff

I just hopethat there's nothing bad when they do check

They peekovery shoulder like one in twenty times but still

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
they also keep bugging me about bringing onemof my friends everywhere

He's a good guy but not one oft guitar buddies

So I have my guitar buddies and we jam and stuff

And my parents ask me after 'where's...' and so on

He's a good guy but not a guitar buddy

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Tell them to cut the ****ing umbilical chord already; the only way you're going to learn about life is through your mistakes, and that you need to go out and live in order for the learning to start.
Quote by Schneiderman

I completely disagree, you have to learn from your own mistakes, because your bound to make them anyway--your parents aren't always going to be there for you.

but thats just me
Cum in there oatmeal!
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Quote by Snuffles
well I'm on honor roll (not a nerd) and I want to get a job but not many people will hire a 14 year old

But their over secure about me and it really sucks

I hate to bring it up, but seriously, you're on the honor roll but you can't use the right form of "they're"?

On to the advice, you're only 14, it may seem like your parents are being overbearing now, but they should ease up as time goes by. Also remember that there's nothing wrong with showing a bit of rebelliousness though.
MIJ Jackson Kelly
Fender Frontman 15G
i think that parents should let you make mistakes to an extent so you learn from them and get experience for the real world. sheltered rich kids can never function in the real world because they never had the chance to make mistakes that they needed lessons from.
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
dude stop complaining.....my parents are worse....and i just turned 18. my mom must approve of whoever i hang out with and meet their parents. thats one requirement. i also have a 10:00 bedtime. shut up
Quote by CoolDudeMorgasm
Cum in there oatmeal!

My parents dont eat oatmea

They do eat cereal thoughl

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Yeah I'm way sheltered, my parents can't figure out why I've done what I have done in the past.
It's annoying, really. I hate it here :[
Graduating early though, and they honestly wonder why
♥xx♥

Nice

I can't wait until I can drive or move out though

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by Schneiderman

Amen.

Instead of telling the pit that ur not their 5 year old son... tell THEM!
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by HoldFastHope

**** that...then they think their methods worked and they wont ****ing stop
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Do what the **** you like, but its just up to you, whether you have respect for your parents or not. And your 14, your not the only one in that situation.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Amen.

Instead of telling the pit that ur not their 5 year old son... tell THEM!

Good point

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Do what the **** you like, but its just up to you, whether you have respect for your parents or not. And your 14, your not the only one in that situation.

That's why I'm asking, so people can share their expirences and give me tips on how they got around it

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Do what I do: say that they don't trust you or believe you and thus they spew forth lies to cover it up. Upon hearing this, they will deny it. Then say something like "If you actually trusted/believed me then *insert main request*" It never works for me because my parents then proceed to insult me and say that they hate me and they can't believe how I have become such a horrible person.../wrist...Hopefully your luck is greater than mine...
Quote by mrwaffles
Do what I do: say that they don't trust you or believe you and thus they spew forth lies to cover it up. Upon hearing this, they will deny it. Then say something like "If you actually trusted/believed me then *insert main request*" It never works for me because my parents then proceed to insult me and say that they hate me and they can't believe how I have become such a horrible person.../wrist...Hopefully your luck is greater than mine...

I'll give it a shot thanks

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
the best thing to do is straight up tell them how it makes you feel and the way it effects you because they'll never know if you don't talk to them
idk, my bff tyra banks.
Quote by iheart_a7x
the best thing to do is straight up tell them how it makes you feel and the way it effects you because they'll never know if you don't talk to them

Very very good advice, the best advice possible. Just talk to your parents.
there is only one solution...

kill them
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
Page 1 of 2