Does anyone else think the Golden Sun series is the best games available for GBA. I mean seriously, the summons were so insane!
The cake is a lie!
Hellz yes.
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
I love it, I went back to play golden sun 2 and every time I type in my long ass gold password it tells me invalid password!

I might bite the bullet and go silver.
i love it.

unfortunately... i lost my golden sun 2... and i can't find another anywhere.

I'M GOING THROUGH WITHDRAWLS!!!!!
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Summoning the judgment day thing kicked ass.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
i played through the first one like five times, and it still isnt boring. didn't like the second quite as much though, but still a kick ass game. definitely the best for GBA
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
Man i thought i was the only one that played this. I think i actually enjoyed the second one as much as i loved the first one. The first game makes so much more sense after the second one.
ED REED BABY
I remember this game... I'll go look for a ROM so I can play it.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
OH good God, I forgot about that game. That is an amazing came, I wish I knew where it was so I could find it.
i never knew there was a second. too bad my gameboy is broke. as much as i love ROMS, playing a gameboy emulator isnt the same as playing a gameboy.