Page 1 of 2
Opening this thread.

Honestly, nothing comes to mind, because I'm such a rebel that I don't keep track of the horrible things I've done in the past.

..Or I'm just a good guy. Your call.
I got $8000 from my family to buy music gear. Guilty Engl.

edit t/s you tool..you wont disclose yours yet you open the thread? faggot balls in gravy.
Tripped a kid, who fell and hit his head on a metal slide and split his skull (only a little bit, though).

I totally thought he earned it.
Threw a handful of crickets into a dudes car

Or prankcalling at 2:00am

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
My girlfriend had bought me a 2000 dollar guitar and I dumped her right before she gave it to me.
i beat up a disabled kid for being retarded when i was 10, stole substantial sums from former employers, went to court for headbutting someone, cheated on a few girlfriends, killed a couple of hamsters (one accidentaly),
Quote by XxBlackenedxX
My girlfriend had bought me a 2000 dollar guitar and I dumped her right before she gave it to me.

Dumb Muthafuka
I didn't use the search bar.

Oh snap.

Fer realz, though, I tripped kids, I walked in on my great-grandmother on the toilet (good God), and stole some candy and stuff.
Oh, and masturbated. I forgot that.

I lead a boring life.
I like Fall Out Boy.
That is all.
Quote by XxBlackenedxX

hahahahaha win
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
i lied to a girl and told her i wrote this pretty song for her... i didnt write it
I've stolen hundreds of dollars of merchandise from wal*mart and music stores and actually any store where **** isn't bolted down. I've also stolen hundreds of dollars cash from a place where I used to work when we found a cash box that didn't get counted for.

I've also beaten up a snowman while in my underwear, slept with a girl a few times (once with my room mate asleep in the room) before telling her I didn't like her, and I've sent some pretty horrible pictures and videos to unsuspecting children via AIM.

I'm a good guy, I swear. If only this were the 'nice things you've done' thread, I'd make up for it.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I shot a man in Reno.

Just to watch him die.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
umm I dumped my ex right before valentines day last year...

or I've been convincing people that Hitler had an M&M fetish (yes the candy). And they actually believe me... I'm a good liar
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
i got in one little fight. my mom was really worried. now i live in another town with my uncle and aunt.
well, my band held auditions for a lead guitar player and we had a kid down who had a 5150 head and a 4x12 marshall cab and he left it there. cause we offered him the spot and he decided never to come to practice.. . so we held it and wait and waited and after nine months we sold it. made like 600 bucks. ha ha.
I play bass!
Quote by bendystraw
i got in one little fight. my mom was really worried. now i live in another town with my uncle and aunt.

will?
I play bass!
I have stolen a crapload of money from my family. There, I said it.
DIO FOREVER
masturbated into a kids sleeping bag because he threw horse crap on me

he slepted in ma lttle storm troopers
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
I shot a man in Reno.

Just to watch him die.
I once killed a nigger in Las Vegas. Beat him to death with a bicycle chain and and threw his body in a dumpster.
One time I was angry at my friend because he beat me at halo 2, so when I slept over at his house, I got up from the living room where we were sleeping and I went into his bedroom and
pooped and peed on his bed..

Then when he woke up and went into his room, he was all like "NO!!!!NO!!!11!!two!!"

And I was all like "MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
I shat on a car
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Asked out this girl who eventually became my fiance.

Wh*re.
Quote by DanRev
"Come over to my place, no ones home"

I went, there was no one home.
Quote by MastaBassist10
I once killed a nigger in Las Vegas. Beat him to death with a bicycle chain and and threw his body in a dumpster.

Jesus Christ almighty.

You are a horrible person.

May your soul
rot
in
hell.

That poor bike with no chain!
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
I got caught stealing pokemon cards when I was younger. I'm such a badass.
I rolled my neighbors yard two days before Christmas, over the course of an hour or so me and two of my friends threw 72 rolls of toilet paper into his trees, stuck 100 forks in his yard, sprayed silly string on and in his mail box then proceeded to pee in said mail box and then duct taped a highway barrel to a tree by his mail box. There was toilet paper stuck in his trees/in his yard for over a month.

He deserved it though, for 4 months he has tried to claim we killed his pool cleaner by sodomizing it...which, is a long story which did partially involve sodomy by pool cleaner but it was working when we left.

|Edit|

Either that or the time I made a tape of me screaming swear words/phrases and took it to wal mart and stuck it in a tape player, then proceeded to crank the stereo up
Quote by HaKattack
Wait a second..how did KoRn get you into metal? That's like Nancy Reagan getting you into heroin addiction and prostitution!
Last edited by Ahyoka at Feb 20, 2008,
When I was 18 and really knew nothing about the wiring or assembling of a guitar, I was always reading about how Eddie Van Halen removed those old pickups and replaced them and etc. Figuring it would be easy to do, I played "guitar surgeon" on my Strat and the rest you can figure out. It was in pieces and I was heartbroken. Nobody in my area knew jack about guitars and so it remained like that for years until the box I put the pieces in was stolen. I'll never forgive myself for that travesty.
Driven a french car...... I win.
Stuff:VOX AD50VT
Gibson SG faded
Old steelstringed calssic
Hag Viking

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Well aren't you the ignorant asshat?
I broke a string on my best friends guitar he got for his birthday on his birthday, luckily i had some spare strings.

Oh and when i was like 9 i kicked a kid as hard as i could in his balls.. needless to say he cried fell over and threw up.
Page 1 of 2