are so annoying. I keep getting calls from the army and such about sitting down and talking about the "possibilities" I can get from joining.

They try to be your friend and ask you whats up to try and sucker you in.
Who else gets these calls??
i did for awhile, they were all like "lets go lunch" and ****, so i used the army for some free meals and when i figured out how much free food i could get i took uncle sam's checkbook for a ride

the only army i'll ever join is the KISS ARMY!
Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock
Do they give you those forms to fill out when they visit your class? (if you're in highschool that is) I filled one out and just checked the part where it said "I'm not interested." Never got a single call.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Well, understandably I got a lot of them my senior year of high school and freshman year of college. I was always kind and I really didn't mind until this lady kept calling from the navy. It was my fault though, because I told her I might be interested (I was busy and just wanted to get off the phone), but then she continued on and on despite me telling her I had decided not to. She wanted to come to my house and that's when I finally hung up on her. It was rude, but I really didn't know what else to say after I told her the truth.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
I get them sometimes. Lots of stuff comes in the mail. It gets annoying, but not so much as to make me think less of the military.
Quote by thefuzz454
Do they give you those forms to fill out when they visit your class? (if you're in highschool that is) I filled one out and just checked the part where it said "I'm not interested." Never got a single call.

Yeah, I regret putting my phone number in those papers. The marines come to our school each year to our weight training class to test us. Thats where they hand out forms.
Sure I got those, I just never picked up. I also got just as many calls from colleges, and they were of the same exact manner.

It's both of their jobs, can't blame 'em.
My God, it's full of stars!
just say "dude i'd really love to join, but i'm already a member of Al-Queda (sp?!?), sorry".
They would have found your phone number one way or the other, they're the freakin' government
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by Kevin97220
are so annoying. I keep getting calls from the army and such about sitting down and talking about the "possibilities" I can get from joining.

They try to be your friend and ask you whats up to try and sucker you in.
Who else gets these calls??

I put them on the block list which I pay every month to work...but now they follow me all around the place..........last time I was shipping ebay orders out at staples for the UPS thing and them bastards were there bugging me for 30 whole minutes before I gave in and filled out a card.

of coarse I gave them fake info
If you want them to stop militaryfreezone.org has a form to fill out, that is if you go to a school. If not then I really don't know what to do. I'd explain more but I'm tired, sorry, just go to the sight.
"It smells like semen and Vicks in here!"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Join
Fight Club
"this is bob, bob has bitch tits"