Page 1 of 4
is respect women gone? everyone always calls girls ho's or bitches. even m,y dad called amy winehouse a "heroin addict bitch" i was schocked
I am the last Samaurai

Quote by Strati
Note to self: keep off thread while on lsd trip.

Quote by gtrfrk123
Well i'm still fairly young so i still hump random things

Quote by Woogles
****K YOU HOE!
GTFO MAH UG!
I respect women....when they cook an especially good meal
Last edited by Bourbonstreet at Feb 19, 2008,
Women only receive disrespect from me if they're out of the kitchen.

Kidding, of course, I treat women with complete respect. Possibly more than I would with an average guy. For reals.
...is impossible

/kidding

I respect women who act ladylike, not like brats.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
well, to be fair amy winehouse is a heroin addicted b1tch.

A heinously ugly heroin addicted b1tch
Not Enough AssHatery
Quote by jakekilgore666
is respect women gone? everyone always calls girls ho's or bitches. even m,y dad called amy winehouse a "heroin addict bitch" i was schocked

I'll admit that I have no respect for the TS's spelling and grammar.
Its funny when society says to respect women, and then men of the early 1900s (and today) beat and rape woman. Be nice to them, as i am....that my philosophy.
in my experience, the only time a woman should be respected is before you nail her, after that, if you dont treat her like **** she'll think you dont like her

women make no sense, and i hate them. theyre only good for sex, gifts, rides to and form work, and more sex
Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock
im the kid who is polite to the girls at my school then sees them walk off with the douche who is mean to them.
Quote by jakekilgore666

he is probably just pissed that your mums vagina went to family feast bucket size after she had you and he cant get his 'hole'
Quote by TheShubes
in my experience, the only time a woman should be respected is before you nail her, after that, if you dont treat her like **** she'll think you dont like her

women make no sense, and i hate them. theyre only good for sex, gifts, rides to and form work, and more sex

HMMMM....... You will die alone
You guys wanna hear a joke?

Women's rights!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - *burns in hell*
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Yeah, Amy Winehouse pretty sums up that term pretty well.

Seriously, don't be dissin the man on this one.

I'm all for "Hey, let's love women and treat them like a man" But we can't. Because we are stronger and they have ovaries. So, we get too rough...unless they like it rough, if you catch my drift, boys

oh yeah.

Anywho, I forgot my point for a second...My point is, it's not just men calling women ho's and what not. Women call us idiots/jerk's/assholes/morons just as much.

I see about an even amount of respect.
Last edited by severed-metal at Feb 19, 2008,
Quote by bendystraw
im the kid who is polite to the girls at my school then sees them walk off with the douche who is mean to them.

Challenge him to a duel, with old style pistols! That will gain you instant vaginal access!
Quote by Ephesians 5:22-24
Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

Seems women never had our respect in the first place.
I think women deserve equal respect, if not more, as men do.

When you think about the stuff they do to look nice, periods and things like child birth, it's easy to tell which is the stronger of the sexes. I'd probably cave in around month 2 of pregnancy and FUDGE periods.
Quote by aluminum.maiden
you are a BEAST Crovox
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
I think I've gained so many gay points reading the past 3 pages of this thread that if I gave another man a blowjob I'd actually lose some.
Member #23 of the official Alkaline Trio Fan Club. PM greenfinger182 to join.
I try to respect women as much as I can. But I think the stupid hip-hop culture and **** has caused most girls to be attracted to disrespectful rich assholes. Either that or I am just a terrible person.
dont be TOO nice.
respect is earned.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by jakekilgore666

And your point? That's exactly what she is.

However, most people don't have respect for women anymore anyways, and they don't care. I don't think they want to be respected. However, I try to respect them.

Quote by Crovox
I think women deserve equal respect, if not more, as men do.

When you think about the stuff they do to look nice, periods and things like child birth, it's easy to tell which is the stronger of the sexes. I'd probably cave in around month 2 of pregnancy and FUDGE periods.

Woman in disguise.
I have respect for all women, and men, but Amy Winehouse is a heion-addict bitch.
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
Depends if I know them or not. Of course I don't go punching my girlfriends, but I am kinda mean to them sometimes.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
wait wait. you guys let them out in public? like..walking around? as equals? pull yourselves together, men!

i really do, though. and it's so true, they always go for the dicks anyway.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
I respect women completely (often more than men) IF they respect themselves, too often today we run into people like paris hilton and britney spears who I really don't even see as women.
MIJ Jackson Kelly
Fender Frontman 15G
women and men need to maintain their traditional roles. thats why society is screwed because men take too much crap. men should be men woman should be seen and not heard.
Quote by REAPTUWLOL
women and men need to maintain their traditional roles. thats why society is screwed because men take too much crap. men should be men woman should be seen and not heard.

you seem to be a really below par troll.
I respect women who deserve to be respected. If a girl is wearing a 2 inch skirt and a wonderbra, no, I'm not gonna respect her.

I also don't think it's mysogonistic (Not sure on my spelling) to take advantage of a stupid, slutty girl. I don't see it as taking advantage of women, but as taking advantage of stupid people with vaginas.
Dickless.
Quote by REAPTUWLOL

GO the f*ck away toolbag.
Quote by jakekilgore666

Thats a harsh generalisation. not everyone calls women ho's or bitches.

Your dad is right tho, amy winehouse is a heroin addict bitch.
Who want's to start MENism with me?

Equal rights for MEN. No more of this "Buy me flower's or NO SEX" Bullpoop.

Comon guys, we have a hand! So, let's lend it to other men. (No not that way)

Just a thought though. hmm hmm hmm..
why respect the herione addict bitches?
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Quote by REAPTUWLOL

That is the most ignorant bull I've read in the pit in a LONG time.

I have met plenty of women who are better more intelligent students than me, but of course we should rob the world of any contributions they can make because they're women

STFU

people are people whatever reproductive systems they have.
I respect respectable people.

That's my entire stance on respect.
My God, it's full of stars!
Page 1 of 4