hey guys i changed my les paul strings and the bridge of myy guitar got out of place so i put it again but now my strings are buzzing when y play them how can i do to fix the bridge so it work good and sound good , if you please can send me some pictures otr links to hemp me woth that . thanks
i guess it is call the tuneomatic bridge but if you lease can help me sending me some links or pics or some info so i can rock again without buzzing problems tahnks
ok just use the screws under the bridge and raise your bridge....
[Gear]
1957 Reissue Gibson Les Paul Custom [gone ]
1958 Reissue Sunburst (Ice Tea)
1959 Reissue Sunburst (Cherry)
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG
50th Anniversary CS Masterbuilt Strat

Fender Deluxe Reverb Reissue
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL
isnt there a differnece of how the screws level must be done ?
it goes down and up for the 654 and down and up for the 321 ?/
Use the small screwdriver slot at each end of the bridge to raise and lower it. You will need to retune afterwards because moving the bridge will change your string tension.
How much is it buzzing, and is it doing it on most frets? New strings have a tendency to buzz and sound brighter for a certain period of time. I just don't see how your bridge coming out of place can affect the screws etc that hold it in unless you messed with those.

If you have to raise your bridge, don't do anything drastic do like 1/8th of a turn if not even and test it. You need to have patience here, just move it to a height that you're comfortable with.
what happened is that i change all the string but in the moment when there was no strings on it the screws get loose and thenm i put the strings and all mest up so now i am trying to fix but when they stop buzzing i realize that the strings are a little separated from the fretboard (which isnt good). so i dont know anyones have suuggestions??
What do you mean when you say that the strings are a little separated from the fretboard. Are you talking about the action of the strings?? And what brand les paul do you have?? I have an epiphone and the screws for the bridge stay on perfectly fine, but of course the tune-o-matic bridge comes off (it's normal). When I change my strings I lay my guitar down so that nothing falls out, except maybe the tailpiece, but both the bridge and tailpiece are simple to put back on.
yes i have a epi too , i mean the distance between the string and the fretboard is bigger than before .
Yeah you are talking about the action of the strings. I'm guessing that your action was low before, and that you want it that way. I'm not sure why the screws are loose when you take the strings off. It seems like the screws that go into the bit may be a little smaller than they should be. Can you post pictures of what your situation looks like?
i dont have a camera so i cant post pictures but i alrewady kind of fix the buzz but the diference between the string and the fretboard still big how can i do to get lower the string without making them buzz?
Quote by wywh3
i dont have a camera so i cant post pictures but i alrewady kind of fix the buzz but the diference between the string and the fretboard still big how can i do to get lower the string without making them buzz?

i hate to sound like an ass, but apperantly you cannot comprehend the task that needs to be done...i'd suggest taking it to a luthier for a setup just so you dont ruin anything
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
im thinking on just taking it to a store and let them handle the problem so i wnt screw up my guitar but thank u all