So here's the deal. I have a Boss RC-2 looping pedal, but I want a delay pedal as well. Would it be wise to sell the boss and buy the DL-4 or the Memory Man and just use its loop function? Or keep the RC-2 and buy a DD-6, which was my original plan. Also, which of these 3 do you recommend?
How do you plan on using the delay?

Do you want long delay times and cool effects or just a subtle delay sound to use with songs?
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Get a Boss DD-20. It's the sweetness.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by zeppelinpage4
How do you plan on using the delay?

Do you want long delay times and cool effects or just a subtle delay sound to use with songs?

I'd like to do both, but if I had to pick one to do something really well and would go with the subtle delay to use with songs.
Have you given thought to maybe a EHX #1 Echo Digital Delay pedal?
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by Hakael
Have you given thought to maybe a EHX #1 Echo Digital Delay pedal?

I hadn't seen those before. Maybe I'll just go try and play a bunch of delay pedals before I buy anything...
Quote by HomerG
I hadn't seen those before. Maybe I'll just go try and play a bunch of delay pedals before I buy anything...

Always the best idea.

Here's a demo of the EHX #1 Echo on from Youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59cadch9RzU
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
if your willing to pay 250 for a dl4 why is it against the dd6?!?! get the dd-20 best pedal ever
If its not fender than whatever]
if your willing to pay 250 for a dl4 why is it against the dd6?!?! get the dd-20 best pedal ever
If its not fender than whatever]
Wait...so with these pedals, can you only do one layers? like can you only record a rhythm track and solo to it? or can you do multiple layers?
multiple with the DL4 dont think you can with the dd-6. get the DL4. its user friendly and you can make easy acceible present. 3 of them! if you can, go to Guitar center and bargain with them. tell them you only have 180 with you and theyll give it to you for that price. thats how i got mine for super cheap and brand new.
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
Which Memory Man are you thinking about? The Stereo with Hazarai can loop, but the Deluxe can't.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Ya I was thinking about the Hazarai. So would you guys suggest selling the RC-2 and getting a DL-4?