after a week of waiting my Lil puncher pickups came today for my tele.

I have to say that they sure do sound way more amazing than my stock pickups. as the name implies, it definately has way more punch than stock pickups. It handles distortion VERY well. i can get really nice hard rock/ beefy tones out of them but at the same time the characteristics of the tele are still there.

my only complaint was that the ;pickups dont fit very well into the guitar. i had to sand down the pickguard to get the neck pickup to fit and the bridge pickup sits awkwardly for some reason. they also are not flush with the guitar at all. there are holes next to the ends of the pickups about .5-1 cm wide. but it doesnt look very bad its just not what i expected.
all in all this was the best thing i did i couldve done to beef up my guitar.

just wanted to throw it out there that guitar fetish pickups sound great!
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
I was thinking of getting GFS pickups for myself, considering i don't have that much money. How would you compare them to more "mainstream" pickups? eg. Seymour Duncans, Lace, etc.
Doesn't Jay warn that they're a bit bigger than stock tele pups?
That's what is the deal with most rail pickups...
Anyways, glad you like them. I may buy a set of little killers for my strat copy to maidenize it.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
Doesn't Jay warn that they're a bit bigger than stock tele pups?
That's what is the deal with most rail pickups...
Anyways, glad you like them. I may buy a set of little killers for my strat copy to maidenize it.

on the site it says it will fit any tele, copy, import or american so i didnt expect anything to go wrong. but whatever, it sounds great!
Quote by hell_monkey
I was thinking of getting GFS pickups for myself, considering i don't have that much money. How would you compare them to more "mainstream" pickups? eg. Seymour Duncans, Lace, etc.

i cant really say. never tried seymour duncans or anything for my tele. all i can say is that it made my tele sound 10x's better than w/ my stock pickups