distorted view anyone?

omly post if u know wut im talking about
Tim Henson 08

Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
Damn I posted before I read the bottom half.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Whats that I smell......Hmmmm...There seems to be a strong aroma...I can't quite place it.....It seems to EPIC FAILURE!
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by punkrocker10115
Whats that I smell......Hmmmm...There seems to be a strong aroma...I can't quite place it.....It seems to EPIC FAILURE!

*sniff* *sniff* Oh, that was me. Excuse me.
Wtf?
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

oh yeah.... thats right, distorted view, i get it

wtf?
[url="http://www.myspace.com/luxterna91]...And Now The Descent
Quote by clincher09
"I like maceroni and cheese" "Yeah well it's not as good as Tool. Did I ever tell you guys about Tool? Lateralus is the best thing ever."
I like to fill each little hole-thingy on my waffle with syrup. yummay.
DIO FOREVER
No GeekUSA, waffles.

I prefer them to pancakes, and I like to eat the little eggo cinnamon ones frozen.
Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.

Cool.
Quote by dylpikle9
No GeekUSA, waffles.

I prefer them to pancakes, and I like to eat the little eggo cinnamon ones frozen.

Chocolate chip eggos with real maple syrup is the best combination ever. It's like an orgy and I'm invited!
i lurvs me sum waffles... g'nite, i'm eating waffles for breakfast in the morning.
TS, care to explain what the **** you're talking about?
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Quote by soulflyV
Obviously waffles.

*sigh* If you can't beat em join em.

I was raped by a waffle once...
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
can people get warnings for hi-jacking a thread like this?
is it spam?
i once got a warning for posting the same thing as everyone else did.
is this the same?
Quote by HethaHORRIFIC
can people get warnings for hi-jacking a thread like this?
is it spam?
i once got a warning for posting the same thing as everyone else did.
is this the same?

Well, if the topic was originally spam of some sort(since nobody knew wtf TS was talking about), and we changed it to a meaningful topic such as, say, waffles, I don't see the problem. In this case, waffles.
Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.

Cool.
Quote by punkrocker10115

I seem to smell something...oh wait...I think it's.....grow up and stop trying to be funny.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.