I'm a huge texter, but just 17, so plans are outta the question. Plus, I'd prefer a pre-paid/pay-as-you-go so I can keep track of everything.

I have Tracfone right now and it eats the hell outta my cards. A couple of my friends have V-Mobile and say it's wildly convenient because even if you use up all the minutes, if you buy a $20, you get unlimited texting, so your communications aren't completely shut off.

Anybody own the Wild Card? Or any experiences around here? Much appreciated..
I've sold quite a few of them. It's a pretty nice phone, but I don't really think it's worth $100. I guess if you don't have any alternative than it's the way to go. Virgin Mobile is superior to Tracfone as well.
Alright thanks. All I've been hearing are good things besides the internal screen size which really doesn't bother me at all. Plus Target has them on sale for $88 this week so I'm gonna jump on that.
Quote by happytimeharry
I've sold quite a few of them. It's a pretty nice phone, but I don't really think it's worth $100. I guess if you don't have any alternative than it's the way to go. Virgin Mobile is superior to Tracfone as well.

Where do you work?

I work for the UK branch of Virgin Mobile so I have no idea what you're talking about
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Where do you work?

I work for the UK branch of Virgin Mobile so I have no idea what you're talking about

RadioShack. We handle lots of different pre-paid phone services.