Is there skate shoes that dont rip at the tip. I get it from skating and I am tired of it.
the top get unthreaded or a hole forms. Anybody have the same problem? What are some ways or shoes that provent this from happening? This has happened to all the shoes I have. I am goofy foot and don't push mongo and it is my right foot that keeps ripping. Any suggestions?
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-
Last edited by system_cky at Feb 19, 2008,
Steel toed boots?
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
shoe glue can fix that problem
Gear
ESP Ltd EC-256
Takamine G-40
Boss NS-2
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Classic OD
MXR 10-Band EQ
Boss TU-3
B 52 AT-100
B 52 AT 412A

Line 6 Relay G30
Welcome to skateboarding. The more you skate, the more often you have to replace your shoes. An average pair these days last me about 4 months (if I'm not skating that much).
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I have Fallens, they're pretty good.

EDIT: Get shoe glue.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by darkstar2466
Welcome to skateboarding. The more you skate, the more often you have to replace your shoes. An average pair these days last me about 4 months (if I'm not skating that much).

ya, m yshoes last me a couple months usually if im lucky theyll last me about 6 months
Gear
ESP Ltd EC-256
Takamine G-40
Boss NS-2
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Classic OD
MXR 10-Band EQ
Boss TU-3
B 52 AT-100
B 52 AT 412A

Line 6 Relay G30
DUCK (duct) TAPE
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
*DUCT TAPE IS HOMO*
I am going through about a pair of shoes a month. =(
I had emericas globes and basically everything. But what are some shoes that are ones that are tough.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-
es Accels usually last me a while. Same with Supra Vulk Lows. The Supras were surprisingly durable as hell.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Get used it to

EDIT:
Quote by darkstar2466
es Accels usually last me a while

Yup they are the best shoes i've ever skated with
kenny anderson V1's have a toe cap built like a friggin tank, ive heard of one person (kenny anderson) that has made it through them, i had them for about 7 months and shaved off barely ne thing
so no one actually wears DC's ..
they're quite awesome
i'm currently wearing circa though
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
i love fallens
they usually last a long time
ive got sum emericas now that are pretty cool

the nike's tres are supposed to last forever. theyre the longest lasting but they look weird and theyre pretty expensive.
Wear es Accels (I think they're called that)

They last forever.
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
You just have to look for skate shoes that have leather and a lot of stitching in the wearing area.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
What are some shoes that have a lot of stitching on the tip of the tow and leather?
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-
wont fix it completly but t\will help. onmce the threads wear arware pull the toe cap away a little and put shoo go under it and thats extended the life of my shoes by 2-3 months in heavy skating
just so i dont have to edit every post i make, let me clarify something I CANT TYPE WELL....thanks