i didn't see any skating thread so i decided to start one... you can post anything about skating in this thread pics, questions or comments whatever
Quote by metalrobot
i used to skate but i lost interest

+1
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
I skate, but I can't do any tricks....I just skate around my street and use my board to get me around.
I got a kinda crappy board, but I got some nice Redz in it and awesome wheels which let me go fast....even though I weigh more than any skateboarder I see.
Quote by apollo718
+1

+2
EDIT: Beat your slow ass.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by metalrobot
i used to skate but i realized how gay it is

Fixed.

/joking

I thought it was fun for awhile. Then, when I could only ollie and could do nothing else for 2 years, I realized it's too much effort for something so frivolous.
skating is sooooo 2003
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Well, i was pretty decent at skating. Hardflips and Fs flips

but then i got too busy cause of college.

Still have my old blueprint with nosebleeds, rictas and indies though.
lulz i r betar then uuu @ sk8
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I've been skating for 7 years now, still do every saturday, it's just an addiction, you can't stop.. I used to skate every day a few years ago but then I picked up a guitar and well.. you know. I'd say I'm averagely good, I've placed 1st in 2 contests here
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
i still skate every so often, i actually started back when the first tony hawk game came out on the N64. then of course i bought the trick tip videos. i can do kickflips, heelflips, 360flips, hardflips, varial flips, 180 flips, shuv-its, and basic grinds. one trick i hate is the impossible, i tried learning that damn trick for over a year and still couldnt get it right, its impossible lol. any tips on that trick would be appreciated btw thx lol
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
I kind of started again last year but I can't really do it on my own, it's too frustrating.

I went to a skatepark a few weeks back but haven't skated since then, might give my mate a call see if he wants to skate on friday.

My other mate who kind of skates thinks it's 'too cold'
Treflips on lock for days.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
yeah, i love skateboarding. i'm not insanely good at it or anything, but i've pretty much got all the basic flip trips and whatnot on lock. it's a fun way to pass time with friends, as long as i'm not stressing out too much.

the police and locals here are VERY intolerant towards skateboarding though, so not much street skating going on around here.
i need to learn how to kickflip... i wouldn't call myself a skater though cuz i can only ollie but i just started like last week cuz i gave it up when i went to middle school
Quote by malmsteenkid
i still skate every so often, i actually started back when the first tony hawk game came out on the N64. then of course i bought the trick tip videos. i can do kickflips, heelflips, 360flips, hardflips, varial flips, 180 flips, shuv-its, and basic grinds. one trick i hate is the impossible, i tried learning that damn trick for over a year and still couldnt get it right, its impossible lol. any tips on that trick would be appreciated btw thx lol

I landed it in my basement while holding on to my entertainment center, so try holding to something high and land it like that and go from there. Hope it helps!
Watching Rodney Mullen skate kind of inspires me and crushes me at the same time......he's too damn good!
^Me too.

I watched some videos of him just doing unbelievable stuff the other day...and asked my friend if I could borrow a board and have been skating for like 3 or 4 days. My balance is **** though, and can only barely ollie stationary and moving. After I perfect those, on to the kickflip.
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:
Gibson Explorer, Worn Cherry-

Amps:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 - 1 x 12 Combo, 100 watts, Hybrid

Effects:
Blues Driver Keeley Modded