I have one week in LA, and other than disney land (because i'm secretly a 5 year old boy trapped in a 15 year old girls body), i have no idea what to do with my time there. i'm planning on going to a few musically epic places, such as the Troubador Bar, and all around Venice beach, but i dont know what else. So I ask the pit for advice. keep in mind that i'm under 21, and will be with my mother. so nothing too crazy
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
people need to learn the difference between LA and L.a.

LA=Louisiana
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Check out Amoeba Records on Sunset.

Most amazing record store I've ever been in.
I highly recommend that everyone interested in making money online join this site.

<3
Hollywood Walk of Fame, catch a concert, feed the hobos on Skid Row, cemetery with famous people, Beverly Hills and idk what else really.

edit: definetely Amoeba^
Quote by wenwi91
Hollywood Walk of Fame, catch a concert, feed the hobos on Skid Row, cemetery with famous people, Beverly Hills and idk what else really.

Yea, if you're a huge tourist dork.

You can do anything you can imagine in L.A.

Quote by zian615
Check out Amoeba Records on Sunset.

Most amazing record store I've ever been in.

Plus a billion. Best store, in the world.
Go to Dogtown if ter into that, also look out for a couple of car shows, and try death vally its pretty nice.
'11 Gibson LP Jr.
'07 Gretsch 5120
'69 Tele
'10 Godin 5th Ave. Kingpin
'03 Blueridge Dreadnought
'02 Custom Martin D-28
Premier Twin-8
Fender Hot Rod Dlx
Boss SD-1
Amoeba = win, we have one over here in SF. I got two maiden LPs still shrink wrapped.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
I'm a native, but I really wouldn't know what to do! , just stay away from south l.a., you can walk up and down sunset, some pretty cool sh*t there
Quote by woodenbandman
Amoeba = win, we have one over here in SF. I got two maiden LPs still shrink wrapped.

i've been to the one in sf many a time, i'll definitely check out that one. thanks everyone!
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Well, during my short stay in LA, I raped many people. However, there's a reason it was a short stay.
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.
The Peterson Auto museum is really awesome if you're the least bit into cars. The La Brea Tar Pits are also cool if you like saber toothed tigers and stuff. You could go have lunch at the Ivy . It's like $40 bucks for a cobb salad but you will probably see a famous person. All the Hollywood crap, Mann's Chinese Theatre, The Walk of Fame, The Hollywood wax museum, Ripley's Believe it or Not, that kind of stuff. There's also Universal Studios. Drive up Mulholland Drive to see the Hollywood sign. And other assorted things.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
people need to learn the difference between LA and L.a.

LA=Louisiana

i stay out of LA (both of them) cause theres nothing to do. if it was summer id say the beach, but this time of year... theres no less to do there than anywhere else, theres just not much for minors to do anywhere. so i suggest drugs.

EDIT: i love your sig, btw.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Last edited by Zugunruhe at Feb 19, 2008,
If you go to venice beach be on the lookout for that crazy guitar playing guy on rollerskates
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
My cousin that lives in LA is always telling me his bum kicking stories.

I've yet to try it though.
Quote by Jabman
Well, during my short stay in LA, I raped many people. However, there's a reason it was a short stay.
you ran out of people?
I have no opinion on this matter.
Whenever I'm in California, my first priority is to look at the landscape, there. By far the best looking landscape I've ever seen.
well like you said venice beach, the boardwalk, the promonade (sp?) where all the runaway teens gather at night and play their little anthems in hope to pocket enough coin to actualy make it somewhere. theres a ton of great places, just keep your eyes open.
Quote by woodenbandman
+1 Amoeba is definitely awesome. I got original copies of Megadeth's Rust in Peace and Peace Sells, I've been looking for those for the longest time.
if you're into jazz i suggest going to fullerton and checking out steamers jazz cafe. amazing place. i used to go there all the time with my friends until i moved last september. besides disneyland you really want to check out knotts berry farm. its not that far from disney land. and also, santa monica