for a while, i called everyone "honey" because my then bf got upset when i called him his name [he said it was too serious..ironic] so he preferred i call him honey all the freakin' time.

meh, i've heard sweeter ones like babycakes and muffin.

and stranger ones like hotdog and corned beef[my friends are odd, i know]. but it always gets me when couples call each ma and dad when they arent married. eww..

do you use pet names for your significant other? if so, what? if not, make one up maybe?
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
I knew a dude who called this girl muffin-ass as a pet name, they weren't even a couple. It was weird cus she had a great ass!
Pet names are stupid. They're too cutesy, and that makes them annoying as all hell.

Though, if I had a girlfriend, she could call me whatever pet name she wanted.
Man, girls make bad threads.

I'm joking.. Kinda..

Anyway, I used to call my ex-girlfriend Wendy and gave her a bunch of thimbles one day.. And another one E.T. because she had big blue eyes.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Feb 19, 2008,
Me and my boyfriend always call eachother baby. Always. It's a habit.
Whenever anyone says anything that sounds like soemthing he'd say, I instinctively say 'Babyyy' and have to stop myself before I do.

there have been weird ones though
like burrito
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

hahaha i dont use them much, besides baby, darling, lover, honey....same **** haha....although we do have these weird nickanmes...i call him Ding Nerd........ but that was some silly joke, so would it count as a pet name? haha
"You'd stick your head in fire if I told you that you could see Hell"- Otis, House of 1000 Corpses
SEXY! it always applies...
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
i dont like pet names.

but i know what he means when he says he doesnt want you using his name. i dont use anyones name, and whenever someone uses mine its like... weird. idk why, i just dont like it.
I have no opinion on this matter.
I had a friend who use to call me chickenshit. So I just called her hunnybuns or buttercup. It annoyed her so yeah.. I found it amusing.

I find using little nicknames/pet names to be annoying if you use it on someone you don't even know. Like people who I randomly meet who say "hun" or "sweetie". It annoys me a lot actually.
well first it was muffin...but then i made her muffin a cupcake...& then i made that cupcake into a creampie!!! LMAO!
First just "Brat", which she would respond with "Smart Ass!", later both "Brat" and "Angel", which I use when were on the phone, though other times as well. It feels a little weird though, because I dated a girl named "Angel".
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
Quote by bendystraw
bitch.

I know a guy who does that...hes a jerk
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Man, girls make bad threads.

I'm joking.. Kinda..

Anyway, I used to call my ex-girlfriend Wendy and gave her a bunch of thimbles one day.. And another one E.T. because she had big blue eyes.

how romantic.
*sighs
dreamy..
Quote by Jackal58
I thought this was going to be about something completely different. So I'm gonna give my answer to the thread I was hoping for:

My dogs are named Giorgio and Henry.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by kikaykitko
how romantic.
*sighs
dreamy..

It was because she called me Peter right after she had finished reading Peter Pan, because he is easily compared to me. He's arrogant at times, and doesn't want to grow up, and I always snuck her out of her house in order to have fun in the park when it would rain, so we could play in the mud. That, and I hated her boyfriend Robbie, because he was just like Captain Hook/Mr. Darling in that he wanted to be a father figure and told her what he wanted her to do. It was annoying.

Oh, and because she's an Aquarius, which are generally like Wendy, and I'm a Pisces, which is like Peter Pan.

But, sadly that relationship DID end up being like Peter Pan. The no good tramp left me in Neverland, and took my Lost Boys.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
my girlfriend calls me turtle... because I take so long to wake up
I call her silent walrus (mythbusters reference), Sugar muffin, I started calling her that as a joke before we started dating/before I liked her to be anoying, and the new one, hot pig.
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
It was because she called me Peter right after she had finished reading Peter Pan, because he is easily compared to me. He's arrogant at times, and doesn't want to grow up, and I always snuck her out of her house in order to have fun in the park when it would rain, so we could play in the mud...

im so sorry. but god, that was one sweet story.
Quote by Jackal58