Last week I preordered Brawl but then I realised that there won't be lineups at Wal-Mart anyway (I live in a small city) because there weren't lineups for Halo 3 either. I'm thinking of buying one in person and selling it on eBay while I keep the pre-ordered copy for myself. Is this one of those things that would sell for double the original cost? It is a pretty hot item...
i think id be a waste of time if you only did it for one game. ya gotta buy in bulk for it to be not a complete waste of time. but i dont think brawl will be big enough.
I have no opinion on this matter.
i dont know, i did that with the ps3 when it cam out, one for me one to sell.
i made 300 bucks, but i dont see a game working as well...
especially since nintendo made way too many copies. they wont have any problems with understock.
Nah dude, that sort of thing only works for console releases when you KNOW they're gonna sell out and rich bitches will do anything to get one for their spoiled brats.

I wish I was a spoiled brat
i did it with the wii

that sold for nearly 3x the normal price

then i sold my wii i bought for myself

for another 750 bucks

then did it with the ps3

sold both of em

then bought the real system the 360

and kept that

i made a good 2 grand
Quote by hightension01
i did it with the wii

that sold for nearly 3x the normal price

then i sold my wii i bought for myself

for another 750 bucks

then did it with the ps3

sold both of em

then bought the real system the 360

and kept that

i made a good 2 grand

how much did u spend?
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Sold 500k first week in Japan and Nintendo kept up with demand.

I seriously doubt this will be like a console. Although I did sell a Wii last Christmas for $800.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
I seriously doubt it because I'm sure there will be an enormous supply of the game.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
wtf do you mean the game isnt gonna sell? heck that thing is flooding everywhere on youtube.
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny