Things you did in elementary school that you still laugh at years later...

I remember in 8th grade when me and my friends watched American History X, we used to go around drawing swastikas everywhere we could (This included 2 mexicans and a black kid and one white kid).

Well my white friend (named Alex) drew a big swastika on his forearm in the morning before school and forgot to wash it off, so we were in our English class listening to our teacher and then all of a sudden our teacher gets this shocked tone of voice...

Teacher: "Alex, what the hell is that?"

Alex: What?

And at that point, me and my friends knew exactly what he was talking about and started laughing our asses off in a dead silent classroom and we all got in trouble. As for my friend Alex, he was sent home that day and had to see the school counselor for like 2 weeks.

Ah those were the days.
you know those schoolchairs with the big hole in the back
i got my head stuck in it
and had to carry it down to the office to get it off
and the highschool bell rang right when i was walkin down there
sry no pics was a while ago
jpast wrote:

He wishes he was in the minority. Nothing like making out with guys to stick it to the man. (Pun intended)
^ That's not elementary school. You kids are messed up.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by kong55
you know those schoolchairs with the big hole in the back
i got my head stuck in it
and had to carry it down to the office to get it off
and the highschool bell rang right when i was walkin down there
sry no pics was a while ago

in fifth grade i did that, than we had a firedrill
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

practically controlled the teachers, in their eyes, i was never wrong...

even when I knew i was wrong, they thought i was right, thats how convincing i was.

then my kindergarden teacher thought I was LD because i didnt do the work, but I went up and read the writing on the board saying what we would do for that day and who was in trouble, ahhh, great times
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Quote by captainjackass
I payed attention

>_>
<_<

There were other things I dont want to talk about, lets just say I was kinda a Doushe in elementary skool (These new grammar rules kik ass!

Yeah, you sure "payed" attention.
Quote by captainjackass
I payed attention

>_>
<_<

There were other things I dont want to talk about, lets just say I was kinda a Doushe in elementary skool (These new grammar rules kik ass!

Oh my god, did you also deside to not use see anymore? Too bad your username has a see in it.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Snuck into the Principal's office and screwed around with her stuff.

Went to the roof and climbed up the fence up there, almost falling a few times.

A bunch of us stalked our 3rd grade teacher through the school, with walkie-talkies and all, and just signaled each other when she would pass a certain point, etc etc. We all jumped on her at some point and scared the sh*t out of her.

Among other things, elementary school was fun.
6th grade we had an advertisement we had to give. We were given an entire quarter to put it together, and we could have partners. Anyways, presentation time comes around, me and my friend haven't done anything to get ready. So we decided to completely improvise the advertisement. Me and my friend were known back then for being the funny kids in class, so we had a lot on our shoulders that we had to deliver to the class. Anyways, we ended up making the whole class crack up and we got an A+. I look back now and laugh because our advertisement was absolutely stupid.
Quote by darkstar2466
Oh my god, did you also deside to not use see anymore? Too bad your username has a see in it.

it is a kommentary to raise awareness.
Quote by darkstar2466

I know. It is now an anqient letter, suq as many greek letters. A few years from now when it is nearly extinkt, it will look bad ass...
I was in Grade 6, and I needed some paper or something I forgot. So I opened up my friend's (a chick) backpack to get some. And I found some pads and I had no idea what the heck they were. She saw me and she was like:"Uh, what are you doing?" (We didn't know how to use profanity back then, unlike now days =P). And I was a little embarrassed, and asked:"What is this?" She was kinda pissed and also embarrassed, I mean we were in Grade 6!
peanuts and beers
Quote by bendystraw
it is a kommentary to raise awareness.

I'm taking a humanities klass next quarter and I'm going to write an essay without using see in it, just to make a point. It's a rarely used alphabet anyway.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
printed off 1000+ pictures of the new (at the time) holden commodore by accident lol.
Teachers werent happy
Quote by JoshXXXXX
6th grade we had an advertisement we had to give. We were given an entire quarter to put it together, and we kould have partners. Anyways, presentation time komes around, me and my friend haven't done anything to get ready. So we desided to kompletely improvise the advertisement. Me and my friend were known bak then for being the funny kids in klass, so we had a lot on our shoulders that we had to deliver to the klass. Anyways, we ended up making the whole klass krack up and we got an A+. I look back now and laugh bekause our advertisement was absolutely stupid.

First grammer nazi of the new age!

(Please forgive me if I missed a kouple. Its hard to exsept over 5 minutes...)
I peed my pants in 1st grade because when I went to the bathroom I was scared that the kid in the next stall over would look over and take a peek at my willy. So I went back to class and peed my pants.
Quote by darkstar2466
I'm taking a humanities klass next quarter and I'm going to write an essay without using see in it, just to make a point. It's a rarely used alphabet anyway.

your lokation has this weird symbol. it looks like this. C.
Quote by bendystraw
your lokation has this weird symbol. it looks like this. C.

So does your join date.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466

darkstar, you derailed this thread already.

on topic, i had a fight with the same kid 3 times, they got me in trouble first time, but i was severely provoked over the whole year, literally, the whole year, and the second time, they realised something must be up, then the third time, HE got in trouble. was funny, because when he was finally being yelled at for being such a prick, he started bawling his eyes out.
Quote by darkstar2466

Reminds me of the French writer who wrote an entire book without using the letter E
oh gosh where do i start?
Well in third grade had a friend Chris who was black, and he was kind of paranoid and easily scared. We had this mail-system kind of thing in our class, and i decided to pull a prank on him. I sent him this torn-up note that said something like, "I will come to your house tonight. You may want a knife." Well i didn't stop to think that the teacher reads these things, so obviously i got busted and sent to the principle. He was like, "Mark, did you send this to chris because of the color of his skin?" and i had never even thought about the fact that he was black, he had been my friend since pre-k. Lol the principle never trusted me from then on
in like 4th grade me and my friends had, wild imaginations.....so my friend went to the bathroom and kame back saying that a giant green hand came out of the toliet and reaskhed for him ( Based on a teenage mutant ninja turtle kommercial) so we all got 'weapons' to go kill it....they all grabed like pencils and rulers and stuff, so I desided to be kreative.....so i got the skizzors and the teakher walked in and thought I was 'khasing' my friend with skizzors....i laugh...its not that funny (((PS its hard to make the 'CH" sound without a C))))
Quote by bassmaniac101

You are amazing.

Quote by Arch1119
^^yay photoshop...you made me lol all over myself
i used to learn terrible jokes from my mom's irish boyfriend that i found hilarious, and i'd go around telling people them
and i had a really big mouth, so everyone eventually heard them
but i'd tell them wrong
so a lot of people that year went around saying things that made no sense
(i still find the jokes funny)
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...