i pulled something in my hand while playing the guitar...maybe a nerve , my wrist is cracking a bunch =9 any suggestions of ailment? what this could be? thanks11
dunnooo, but ever since i've started playing guitar with a real intention to get better, i've been able to make my wrist crack by tensing up slightly and flicking it backwards - and unlike knuckle cracking, i've been able to do this as many times in a row as i want to. it doesn't hurt at all though, so i'm not worried anymore.

and i just remembered, i used to have slight pains both wrists kinda randomly, which wouldn't let me..say, do a pushup. but it's all gone now. so calm down
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
dunnooo, but ever since i've started playing guitar with a real intention to get better, i've been able to make my wrist crack by tensing up slightly and flicking it backwards - and unlike knuckle cracking, i've been able to do this as many times in a row as i want to. it doesn't hurt at all though, so i'm not worried anymore.

and i just remembered, i used to have slight pains both wrists kinda randomly, which wouldn't let me..say, do a pushup. but it's all gone now. so calm down

I have been doing the wrist thing my whole life so im sure thats nothing
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
well feels like i pulled something in my wrist/finger, got some sharp pains when i was fretting some notes from in fingers and in my wrist .... can it be anything besides carpel tunnel which is probably unlikely, and I doubt its arthritis...IM sorta thinking i may have sprained a nerve -- sucks cant play guitar now for a week
Tendonitis?

Make sure you're doing stretches, and, if you can find them, pop some gelatine capsules. It's good for tendon and ligament flexibility.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
yeah i def pinched a nerve or muscle or something ... gonna have to chill on guitar for a bit and get some healing shamans up in this fOOLiO