hello all

another modding question (that'll end up with me gettin my ass handed to me)

anyways, i have a Danelectro singlecut reissue (not sure the exact model.. pics on my profile though) and i want to do a few things to it

first off i want a Bigsby on it.. and theres like a thousand models!

which one should i get? my teacher has it right now measuring it for a case. would those measurements tell me which Bigsby to get? and should i go for the whole deal? with the bridge too?

ok, problem two!

i dont really like the bridge pickup. its got that nice trebly punch. but not enough of it.

i wanna play stuff like the Pistols and The Clash on this as well as rockabilly and blues.

so should i replace the bridge pickup with a new single coil?

and if so what would you recomend?

is it hard to do on my own? or should i get someone to do it? what would it cost to get someone to do it for me?

ok and last and prolly least.

i want new tone knobs on it. do i have to measure the post they're attached to? and is it easy to put new ones on without professional tools?

and im so sorry im a noob. but hey, noobs gotta learn too
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
is that a solid flat body guitar? if it is I think you would need the B5 bigsby. The bigsby site tells you which ones fit what kinda guitars though
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
Tone is in the fingers, we cannot say this enough. Besides, buckers are meant to be more bassier than singles.
im pretty sure you would have to replace the bridge with a roller bridge considering its made with wood that would probably wear down. but if you findout how to put a bigsby on let me know cuz i just picked up the same guitar in cool copper for 95$
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100