Ok, can people please give my pros and cons on this

Because when my dad saw some people he knew playing in a club in Melbourne, btw they were great, my dad told me one of them was playing a baritone guitar so it got me interested

I know it's tuned all a 5th down

And I play mostly rock and metal but NOT death metal, i hate that stuff, but I rekon I could play some slipknot on it if i get one because they are awesome

Also, any recommendations on what type to get?
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
danelectro baritones ftw!
My live set-up:
72 Tele Custom
TC Electronics Polytune
MXR Dynacomp
deviever Shoe Gazer
Way Huge Red Llama Clone
Effector13 Soda Meiser
Vintage Proco Rat
DOD Buzzbox
Dwarfcraft Robot Devil
EA Tremolo
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Traynor YBA-2B
I thought they were tuned 2 steps down... hmmm.

I'm pretty sure Ibanez makes some good baritone guitars, i could be wrong though.

Ltd/Esp probably would have some.
I'm Tyler
Thanks, I'll have a look at the fender because i like fenders a lot

But would it be good for my playing style?

Because i usally play rock and metal but N O T death metal, but i do like slipknot
Quote by Bartleby

Quote by UncleCthulhu

Well ultimately you can tune a baritone to whatever you want, they normally come a 4th down at BEADF#B but people use a variety of tunings. There are a couple of epiphone les paul baritone always floating around on ebay, they may suit your styles quite well.
Quote by aaron6890
if you've got the money go for a jaquar baitone from fender. if you want extended range.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Baritone-Special-HH?sku=511325

heres a pic

Just one question, can they ship that to australia, because i really want it badly
Quote by Bartleby

Quote by UncleCthulhu

ESP Has 25.5'' standard which is btw Standard 24.75'' and baritone 27" but can make longer in custom shop. the difference mainly is that to get the same note on a baritone you have to bring the strings to a much higher tension hence generally players down tune. But there is little to no buzzing so you can have extremely low action (my friend's baritone has an action of about .5 mm) and no buzz

IMO it has better sustain and tone but i can't give you any hard evidence of that
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.