is the solo from pink floyds comfortably numb built around a particular scale?

|-7---9---9b(10)>>>>>--7----7-7-----------------------------------------------------
|-7----------------------10-----------10p7---7---10p7---7---------------------------
|------------------------------------------9----------9---9-7---9-7-----------------
|-------------------------------------------------------------9-----9-7-------------
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------9-8-7/5---5-
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------7---

Especially this section
If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all
B minor pentatonic looks like. And it also looks like he throws a b5 in there near the end.

EDIT: This pattern here:

E |-o-|---|---|-o-|
B |-o-|---|---|-o-|
G |-o-|---|-o-|---|
D |-o-|---|-o-|---|
A |-o-|---|-o-|---|
E |-o-|---|---|-o-|
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Last edited by aprescott_27 at Feb 20, 2008,
thanks, the b5 you refer to is that the part where he uses those sucessive bends on the 21st fret at the climax of the solo
Towards the end of the lick you posted, there is a section that goes

A |-9-8-7\5---
E |---------7-

That section is 5, b5, 4, 3, 1 of the B minor scale (technically B blues scale). If that makes any sense. It's past 1:00 AM here and I'm tired, so if it doesn't make any sense, I apologize.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Quote by aprescott_27
Towards the end of the lick you posted, there is a section that goes

A |-9-8-7\5---
E |---------7-

That section is 5, b5, 4, 3, 1 of the B minor scale (technically B blues scale). If that makes any sense. It's past 1:00 AM here and I'm tired, so if it doesn't make any sense, I apologize.

i understand,
the only reason i ask is that by learning the scale that the solo is formed from you understand the solo more, thats what i reckon anyway