Isnt this the band that has like 30 someting people in it. Hell yeah they are pretty bad ass MTV did a segment on them about a year ago and I thought they were pretty bad ass.
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
Quote by goldmember1217
They're good, but not fantastic.

A lot better than some of the S hit some of these people around here listen to.
Roll Tide
Just checked them out, and I like it. I can't imagine that each of them make that much a gig with 20 or so of them in the band, but it's not about the money I suppose. Just a thought though.
I liked some of their stuff... My friend is in love with them and he was so glad one of their songs was on rockband lol... So he could sing it lol. He was gonna see them live which they prolly own live.
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...
Alex Necochea - Guitars
Bryn Bennett - Guitars
Dave Riley - Bass
Mike Oor - Guitars
Pete McCarthy - Drums
Rodrigo Van Stoli - Lead Vox
Nick Given - Lead Vox
Nate Wells - Lead Vox
Richie Hoss - Lead Vox
Morgan Brown - Lead Vox
Glen Fant - Lead Vox
James Fant - Lead Vox
Graeme Hall - Lead Vox
J. David Nugent - Lead Vox
Steve Trombley - Lead Vox
Jay Clifford - Lead Vox
Mike Soltoff - Lead Vox
Zach Given - Lead Vox
Jake Given - Lead Vox

Awesome.
Pleasure and Push Push are about the only songs i recall and i love them both, i've heard some of their other stuff but Push Push is probably my favorite song to play on guitar, although i am currently worknig on the solo.

Anyway, all those lead vocals are ****nig intense. Bang Camaro is a hell of a lot better than any thing else nowdays.
^ agreed with ya I need to go find their alum ... is it just self titled?
Roll Tide
"The Ballad"= ownage.
The arena is empty except for one man,
Still driving and striving as fast as he can.
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup,
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns...
Davus u sir r correct. I was thinking I was prolly the only one that liked that song, for some reason i really likes that solo.
How come everytime i say Bang Camaro it comes up red anyways, could one of you guys make a tab for the solo in The Ballad?
bang camaro is an awesome band. i got their whole album and love every single song on there (except maybe that 1-minute song). still i really want to see them live. too bad i live in the middle of nowhere. :P
I can't wait till my fro is full grown.