Alright so I went to bed at 1:40 and just lay the until around 5 minutes ago (2:40) and I got up and got on the computer to listen to some music. (My iPod is broken)

Something is wrong with me. I am so restless. But it's not a natural restless. I feel... I don't feel real. I don't know how to explain it. (No, I have never done drugs and I'm most definitely not drunk.)

It just seems like everything I have ever thought about is crashing down on me right now and my mind is going at 100mph.

Can anyone help me slow down and get some sleep? I have to get up at 6 tomorrow for a 6 hour rehearsal for a play I'm in and I don't want to be out of it.

I'm sorry for the wall of text, I tried to avoid it as much as possible.

P.S. No, jacking off won't work. Already did it twice earlier tonight. I shouldn't have even done it then...

Any help?
Drink water
Stuff:VOX AD50VT
Gibson SG faded
Old steelstringed calssic
Hag Viking

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Well aren't you the ignorant asshat?
You're probably worried about the rehearsal. I know when I'm worried about something the next day it takes me hours to get to sleep.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
jack off more or go to the store and buy tylenol pm
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Id go with the Tylenol too.
Dean Something-or-Other
Jay Turser Semi-Hollow
B. Bass
Woodbine 12str.
-------
Crate Flexwave 120w
about 1300w more bass than i need
-------
But really Im a Drummer...
Zildjian biotch
You're feeling tired because you are tired. You can't sleep because you have the play on your mind.

I'd just stay up still like 4, sleep for an hour, and then go rehearse.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
I have an idea;

1. Lay somewhere cold for a while
2. Get into warm bed
3. ?????
4. Profit
The similarity of our circumstances' is really quite remarkable. I've had a few nights in a row now like this. lying in bed doing nothing for hours. i think it's a false comfort to have quiet. you're best off listening to relaxing music. something unprovoking but capable of distraction. Take it with a grain of salt as it's a suggestion from someone still awake at 3 in the morning
Quote by jhardcore
I have an idea;

1. Lay somewhere cold for a while
2. Get into warm bed
3. ?????
4. Profit

the ????? = Prostitution
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
feeling unreal eh... things crashing down? you sound like you're having an anxiety/panic attack actually..
I love my...

Parker Nitefly Mojo - custom
Schecter 006 Hellraiser
Ibanez S470QS

Mesa / Boogie F-50
Vox AD50VT

Seagull Artist Studio cutaway I-beam

Ibanez ATK700
Ibanez Soundwave 35
Find a good book you've read before. It needs to be good so you don't get bored of it, but you ought to have read it before, or you might get caught up in the excitement...

It's what I do, anyways.
I'm a communist. Really.
Might sound queer to you, but you should really try meditating while laying in bed. It helps me quite often when my mind is racing and I am restless.

Lay flat out on your bed and starting at your feet, relax each muscle all the way up to your head. Focus on each part of your body and make sure that it's relaxed. If at any point you tense up, start over.

Next you're going to start a breathing exercise. With each exhale you need to count. Don't think about anything other than counting each breath as you exhale. Don't try to stop other thoughts, just acknowledge them and let them go. If your mind wanders, just accept it and calmly focus back on your breathing.

If you reach 100, go back to relaxing your muscles and start over.

I find this works for me, it takes a lot of patience and practice however.
Get tired? I've got the same thing if I'm not tired enough or/and slept during the day.
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
Quote by One Way Ticket
Two weeks ago, Yngwie Malmsteen walked up to me at a mall and gave me a bag of donuts. He told me "I don eat no focking donuts".
Quote by Slavik
Might sound queer to you, but you should really try meditating while laying in bed. It helps me quite often when my mind is racing and I am restless.

Lay flat out on your bed and starting at your feet, relax each muscle all the way up to your head. Focus on each part of your body and make sure that it's relaxed. If at any point you tense up, start over.

Next you're going to start a breathing exercise. With each exhale you need to count. Don't think about anything other than counting each breath as you exhale. Don't try to stop other thoughts, just acknowledge them and let them go. If your mind wanders, just accept it and calmly focus back on your breathing.

If you reach 100, go back to relaxing your muscles and start over.

I find this works for me, it takes a lot of patience and practice however.

I've meditated before actually. Best thing ever. It's hard for me to do it without some kind of meditative music. And my iPod is broken...
The pit is causing me serious sleep deprivation
I should have been asleep three hours ago
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Oh crap. You weren't bitten by a wolf were you?
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
Quote by thebloodislove
1 Word:
Fight Club

That's not one word.

And you just broke rules 1 and 2.
Quote by Jonjy2
Alright so I went to bed at 1:40 and just lay the until around 5 minutes ago (2:40) and I got up and got on the computer to listen to some music. (My iPod is broken)

Something is wrong with me. I am so restless. But it's not a natural restless. I feel... I don't feel real. I don't know how to explain it. (No, I have never done drugs and I'm most definitely not drunk.)

It just seems like everything I have ever thought about is crashing down on me right now and my mind is going at 100mph.

Can anyone help me slow down and get some sleep? I have to get up at 6 tomorrow for a 6 hour rehearsal for a play I'm in and I don't want to be out of it.

I'm sorry for the wall of text, I tried to avoid it as much as possible.

P.S. No, jacking off won't work. Already did it twice earlier tonight. I shouldn't have even done it then...

Any help?

Um first of all, turn your computer off because computer screens keep you awake because they are so light. The brain is affected by light, it thinks you need to stay awake. I'm not making that up. Take a hot shower and drink some hot milk. Write down on paper whatever you have on your mind and then crumple it up and dispose it. Do it.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by kinzoku
jack off more or go to the store and buy tylenol pm

+1 to the first one

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Just jack off until you pass out
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Do you ever work out? Lift weights, go for a run, anything like that and you'll be much more relaxed..
get some one to kick you so hard in the nuts you pass out
 [color="Navy"]_____         _____ _          _ _____   _     [/COLOR] 
[color="Blue"]|  _  |_ _ ___|   __|_|___    _| |  |  |_| |___ [/COLOR] 
[color="RoyalBlue"]|     | | |_ -|__   | | -_|  | . |  |  | . | -_|[/COLOR]
[color="Cyan"]|__|__|___|___|_____|_|___|  |___|_____|___|___|[/COLOR]

that is the sex
Go read the label on your refrigerator...or watch an infomercial. (except for the one's with billy mays...ugh)
Nope, no sig here.
Welcome to every single night of my life man, as far as I am concerned there is no way to fix it. You eventually learn to just function without sleep if it's a long term thing.

Good luck to you man.
I play guitar. So I joined a club about it.

Quote by copet
Why has Kirk Hammett not been in G3? Figure Joe has invited him but he is too busy with Metallica?

Try Valerian pills. I think thats how you spell it. They work well. Theyre just herbal.
But they help ease restlessness for me.

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
You should work out. I know I'm immediately making suggestions without even knowing you first but I think you're "restless" because you don't have much physical activity to do during the day. I've been there and it's really hard to sleep when you're somewhat physically inactive. I suggest doing pull-ups, sit-ups and push ups to tire yourself to sleep. Even anxiety about tomorrow's event won't even matter at all when you're too tired to think about it.
when i feel like that i go with it, i let the fear take me, and embrace it.
its crazy sometimes the amount of fear and emotions the mind can make u feel all at once are very close to being high.

then i usuly find after about 2-3 hours of pure kripailng fear of the nothingsnesss that is my life, i tend to just SNAP out of it randomly.

than im fine for a few more months