Poll: Best to drink at a party?
Poll Options
View poll results: Best to drink at a party?
Beer
72 54%
Mixers
40 30%
Spirits
61 46%
Other
22 16%
Voters: 134.
Page 1 of 2
what do you think?? i personally like beer better as mixers are to sweet and cost more..
GEAR:
PRS CU22 10 top with #10
Gibson lp studio (fireburst)
MIA 06' fender strat sss

Orange rockerverb 50 c

morley rotating speaker '62
" pro wah
mxr flanger '73
line 6 dl4 x2, fm4, dm4
mi audio tube zone
love pedal karl fuzz
Absinthe sucka
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
I say yes to all!

when I'm at bars and what not, I like mixing it up. Alternate between beer (provided it's not of the cheap variety. I refuse to drink Budweiser or MGD) and cocktails (my favorites being jameson and sprite, bacardi and coke, makers mark and dr pepper, and white russians). If I'm at a party type situation, or what I call, "professional drinking mode," I stick to one or the other. You can't mix it up or you vomit way too soon.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Beer for me. I drank far too much bourbon, vodka and other cheap spirits when I was younger. Only spirits I can drink now are jager and absinthe, occasionally galliano.
a bottle of whisky in the left hand, a bottle of coke in the right.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
straight spirits, whisky, Dark rum or bourbon for me
Danelectro '59 DC

Amplitube 3

Aaand my superlux headphones
Quote by Ez0ph
Absinthe sucka

FTMFW!!

That, or Jager.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
clearly fosters is the best beer around
GEAR:
PRS CU22 10 top with #10
MIA 06' fender strat sss

Orange rockerverb 50 c

" pro wah
mxr flanger '73
line 6 dl4 x2, fm4, dm4
mi audio tube zone
love pedal karl fuzz
Something that you can carry on your person. Presuming you want to get drunk, you cant walk around with a slab of beer under your arm. Have something you don't really need to put down. Favourites at parties:

Bacardi 151. 400ml of that is just about equivalent to a 700ml bottle of 40% liquor in terms of standard drinks, and fits in your pockets. Also, you can show off by making flaming drinks, spitting fireballs/setting your chin on fire, etc

Wild Turkey 101. For overproof liquor, goes down a treat. And it will get you drunk.

Feeling cheap? Goon. 4L of wine for $10. What more needs to be said. Put it down on the table, noones gonna touch that ****.
Straight Bourbon or OP-Rum, Beer & Mixers are for pussies
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by Diamond Dave
beer and/or mixers

spirits are only good for drinking for the sake of getting drunk which is a waste of time IMO

I Dissagree drinking & not getting drunk IS a waste of time
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Depends on my mood; usually beer though.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Beer mixed with straight spirits....

Or Tequilla
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.
Quote by sheumack111
Beer mixed with straight spirits....

Or Tequilla

is that any good?
GEAR:
PRS CU22 10 top with #10
MIA 06' fender strat sss

Orange rockerverb 50 c

" pro wah
mxr flanger '73
line 6 dl4 x2, fm4, dm4
mi audio tube zone
love pedal karl fuzz
I ticked all of them, but I think I'd choose mixes.

EDIT: You should really have included cider.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at Feb 20, 2008,
Quote by retro_geckoFx
be a man...
take it straight...

It's not about being a man. I could drink it straight if I want to, but I'll get drunk quicker and it won't taste as good. So no, fuck that.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Beer is always a Canadians first choice. Whiskey, Rye , Bourbon, Scotch, etc. for second
Quote by new_kirk_hammet
clearly fosters is the best beer around

That title goes to stella artois no competition fosters is one of my least favourite largers bodingtons is my favouite beer
I say beer to start, when you're mingling - or cider. But when things progress, start hitting vodka and gin. That's what I did at the last party I was at.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Bendybaws
Black Russian FTW

FTMFW man. nothing gets me trashed like drinking those puppies. Beer is nice too then you can go hey bud, want a beeeeeer?
mixers and fruity garbage with all that sugar and syrup in it makes you sick sick sick so dont waste your time.

drink black russians if you want to be cool like me and bendybaws
I voted beer, but that's just as a base. I like to have a shot, then a mixed drink (Gin and tonic or screwdriver or something) and then beer.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example." - Mark Twain

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first." - Samuel Langhornne Clemens
Quote by Ez0ph
Absinthe sucka

**** yeah! And don't forget black death, an e-cookie to whoever knows what black death is.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Usually beer or straight whiskey.
I do like Southern Comfort though, which I guess counts as a mixer since it is a liqueur.
Pear Cider is quite nice also.

At the moment, my regular beverage of choice is Guinness though- which is a STOUT. (read: NOT beer)
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by denizenz
Long Island Ice Tea and White Russians...

Or straight Bailey's Irish Cream...

I've never tried Bailey's but I have yet to meet a single person who didn't declare it disgusting.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
I've never tried Bailey's but I have yet to meet a single person who didn't declare it disgusting.

I think it's amazing...when I'm not drinking it on the rocks, I mix it with root beer and it tastes like an ice cream float

I'm a pansy when it comes to alcohol because I don't drink to get fucked up...
Gin and Tonic, or white rum and Coke

Quote by denizenz

I think it's amazing...when I'm not drinking it on the rocks, I mix it with root beer and it tastes like an ice cream float

I'm a pansy when it comes to alcohol because I don't drink to get fucked up...

you mix beer and irish cream?

I never thought of that, aside from in an irish car bomb
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Last edited by Carswell98 at Feb 20, 2008,
i'd drink them all, but if i had to choose, then spirits FTW

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

Quote by denizenz

Or straight Bailey's Irish Cream...

Straight Baileys.... Do you wear skirts, lipstick and high heels??
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.
Scotch, neat.

The occasional Cabernet Sauvignon or Shiraz when I'm in a trashy mood.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Page 1 of 2