Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this guitar.

If so, whats the stock pick ups like? Cause if there poo, ill order some emgs or somet when i order the guitar.

Cheers
CURRENT GEAR
ESP LTD fx260
ESP LTD KH 203
Jackson Dinky
Pevery 110 envoy
Yea i was planning to anyway. I got a OFR on order anyway, was going to stick it in my dinky, but saving it for this now.
CURRENT GEAR
ESP LTD fx260
ESP LTD KH 203
Jackson Dinky
Pevery 110 envoy
yeah i have this guitar.
the pickups are good but emg's would definetly be the way go if your looking at upgrading them.

as far as the floyd rose goes, honestly its not the best its quite frustrating when it slips out of tune. But if u take your time with it once its in tune it works just as good as any floyd rose IMO.

The action is fantastic, the jumbo frets allow for easies fast playing, and the guitar itself is quite light.

hope that helped you a bit.
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can
Yea appreciated mate. Do the pups have much crunch to them tho?
CURRENT GEAR
ESP LTD fx260
ESP LTD KH 203
Jackson Dinky
Pevery 110 envoy
they do have a fair crunch but i think they dont really deliver on the lows very well. But they are fair good on the highs. i still have the stock pups and im fairly happy with my tone although i do intend to upgrade my pups to emg's. i have heard that with better pups the kvx10 can sound as good as the high end jacksons.
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can
I am ordering a guitar similar. It's the same, but a fixed bridge.

I am replacing the pickups with some x2n's (maybe in the neck, and reverse the polarity, too)
ESP F-250
Tubescreamer TS7
Boss DS-1
Boss Metal Zone
Jackson JS30KV
Vox AD50VT-212
POD 2.0
Which SD's are u referring to .

Only had experiance with EMG's :p
CURRENT GEAR
ESP LTD fx260
ESP LTD KH 203