well for me its going to be
i'm performing in 2weeks , but i'm also getting tested
and marked.

Now i need suggestions on something that will
totally rock the crowd?

Any Ideas on a song?

nothing like greenday though, to many play those songs
Last edited by Unforgotten at Feb 20, 2008,
ware tight pants and put 2 pairs of socks down them, get a big wig,... nah in all sereiousness move around, to many times have first time performers have stood still and looked at their instrament
GEAR:
PRS CU22 10 top with #10
Gibson lp studio (fireburst)
MIA 06' fender strat sss

Orange rockerverb 50 c

morley rotating speaker '62
" pro wah
mxr flanger '73
line 6 dl4 x2, fm4, dm4
mi audio tube zone
love pedal karl fuzz
Quote by new_kirk_hammet
ware tight pants and put 2 pairs of socks down them, get a big wig,... nah in all sereiousness move around, to many times have first time performers have stood still and looked at their instrament

lol i see that happen alot, ima make sure id avoid that
Look excited. Don't just stand there and watch the notes you play. Move around the stage, stand in a cool stance... just work it.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
soundgarden - bleed together
really energetic song to kick off the show
Send me off to bed forevermore.
Quote by RatmN'Roses
soundgarden - bleed together
really energetic song to kick off the show

Yeah Soundgarden's a good one play. Try some good instrumental songs not many people will know...

And just jump around...
I find it's ok to stand still if you make it look good. Eg:
Powerstance
'Activate star power' (sorry)
Headbang
Thrust wildly
etc.
dude, play an instrumental song, the crusade by trivium; when i played that in front of my family and friends, pretty much made all of them jizz, well the younger side of it.
Quote by grunger
dude, play an instrumental song, the crusade by trivium; when i played that in front of my family and friends, pretty much made all of them jizz, well the younger side of it.

Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
make eye contact to the audience, dont always look at your guitar the whole way through, but make sure you don't screw up when you take your eyes off the guitar

like Steve Vai and Eric Johnson, both great guitar players but who grabs the crowd more? youtube both of them and find out
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Aftertime
make eye contact to the audience, dont always look at your guitar the whole way through, but make sure you don't screw up when you take your eyes off the guitar

like Steve Vai and Eric Johnson, both great guitar players but who grabs the crowd more? youtube both of them and find out

i see what you mean, thanks