So reaching out to them to-be doctors wandering about on UG.

My nose keeps bleeding! like 3 days ago i had a nose bleed...i thought yeah k it happens. the day after that another nose bleed! ...and today my nose has started bleeding 3 times in past 3-4 hours! way more then previous days.

I have never had so many... i haven't gotten into any fights or consumed anything unusual to bring this.

Can anyone explain?
eat a can of harden the **** up. shove some tissues up there so they squeeze up and breathe through your mouth for a few hours or something.
You have lukemia, the first sign is uncontroled bleeding from any open wound. Like a cut that wont stop bleeding or a bloody nose. Sorry son, but you have 24 hours to live. Go to the streets and buy the best prostutes you can and just write it off on your taxes, your remaining family will take care of it.
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

don't eat chocolate or plums, and stop candy bars for about a day, that's what someone told me, and it worked coz my nose bled like 3 days straight, and I realized it was coz of my daily twix, coz i stopped it and the advice workd
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
Quote by thepatient001
eat a can of harden the **** up. shove some tissues up there so they squeeze up and breathe through your mouth for a few hours or something.

Yeah buddy i know how to treat it, im more questioning the fact THAT IM BLEEDING FROM MY ****ING FACE EVERY HOUR!

so its more about why im getting so many nose bleeds not why im getting a nose bleed.
Last edited by IMPERIUMMMM at Feb 20, 2008,
3 days already huh? Maybe your nose is having it's period?
Quote by DanRev
"Come over to my place, no ones home"

I went, there was no one home.
Just go to the doctor, the pit is full of horny teenagers who can't answer your question.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
It could be stress or it could be an infection. But hey I'm a would-be doctor who hasn't even been to medical school yet so....whatever.
Quote by IMPERIUMMMM
M.O.P. best advice so far..

what was i thinking? the pit? .... pssh

Lol but I guess there are some mature people.
Like some of those guys who said stress.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by 11223344554433
Aid's

Plain and simple.

1) Fail.
2) Why have the apostrophe? It's not possessive.
3) It should all be in capitals, as it's an acronym.
Quote by cooper512
use tampons...

TAMPONS FTW!

Told you! Nose period!
Quote by DanRev
"Come over to my place, no ones home"

I went, there was no one home.
Quote by M.O.P
Just go to the doctor, the pit is full of horny teenagers who can't answer your question.

You do know that my answer is actually what the hospital will do called cauterizing, I know because I had it done already. Broken nose playing rugby, then everytime after that that I even scratched my nose it bled.
Last edited by Irontallica09 at Feb 20, 2008,
how humid is it there right now, i get more nose bleeds in the winter because it is dryer. if you go to a doctor, he can prescribe you a steroid and (moisturizer?) in a nasal spray. or whatever you need, depending on what they are from.
sup?
haemophilia.

Wounds that are not healing/healing very slowly can be a result of low healing factors in your blood and could have immuno-deficient route.

basically, see a doctor.
Hahaha, I find this hilarious, seeing as I just read a thread suggesting anyone asking for medical advice on here should be banned.

Maybe we should make a thread just for this kind of thing. We could call it Dr. Pit!
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
I got sick just after Christmas and had a week of non stop nose bleeds. One bled for 45 minutes and I had to go to hopsital but they didn't even cauterize it. Just stem the flow quickly and REALLY clamp your nose when it starts. If it's bothering you that much go to hospital, they might cauterize (seal it with electric spark) or just send you home with gauze.