hey guys...im stuck between two choices...the schecter c-1 hellraiser and the schecter c-1 blackjack...which should i get?

ive been considering the blackjack because i play through a roland cube 30x at home, so is it right to say that its more worth it to get the c-1 blackjack, since the actives in the hellraiser would be a waste when i practice it though a solid state amp?
also, i dont play too many gigs yet...

so, given my situation, what would be the best choice in terms of 'maximising the potential of the guitar'?

oh yeah, and i play mainly heavy metal(maiden, priest, slayer, megadeth etc...) and rock & roll(queen, ACDC, GnR...)

im still kind of new to guitar, so i dont know alot...thanks for your guidance...
Quote by mista cricket

Passive pickups? Are there such a thing as aggressive pickup s?

Quote by guitarman015
What is theory?
hellraiser
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
Quote by mista cricket

Passive pickups? Are there such a thing as aggressive pickup s?

Quote by guitarman015
What is theory?
Quote by acidtone
hey guys...im stuck between two choices...the schecter c-1 hellraiser and the schecter c-1 blackjack...which should i get?

ive been considering the blackjack because i play through a roland cube 30x at home, so is it right to say that its more worth it to get the c-1 blackjack, since the actives in the hellraiser would be a waste when i practice it though a solid state amp?
also, i dont play too many gigs yet...

so, given my situation, what would be the best choice in terms of 'maximising the potential of the guitar'?

oh yeah, and i play mainly heavy metal(maiden, priest, slayer, megadeth etc...) and rock & roll(queen, ACDC, GnR...)

im still kind of new to guitar, so i dont know alot...thanks for your guidance...

It wouldn't be a waste to get the hellraiser if you aren't gigging yet. If you have to play your guitar at high volumes (i.e. gigging) then you may encounter problems, but playing at low volumes with active pickups through a roland cube still sounds amazing. Plus, you could always upgrade your amp later.

Then again, there are many people who hate active pickups with a passion, and the blackjack might be the safer bet. It's your call.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
if your plaaying ACDC and GNR than get the Blackjack, EMGS wont help you there.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)