This is a song me and one of my friends just wrote. I realize i'm not that great of a lyricist and i realize this song is pretty cliche, but tell me what you think.The songs called say goodnight.

Men and armys marching foward, knowing not what their fighting towards,surrounded by hatred and lies. Life flashes before your eyes, close them shut and say goodbye,the kiss has been placed upon your head.

You won't be forgotten only missed, as your fate is sealed with one last kiss.Tears were shed and lives were cost, at the end of the day it seems all was lost.he stuggles hard with one last cry, as light begins to fade from his eyes.

SAY GOODBYE.

The time is growing closer, the time is almost here. Loved ones at home worried about you,their thoughts so unclear.The clock has struck the hour,the sky is growing grey,loved ones on their knees,eyes closed as they pray.

You won't be forgotten only missed, as your fate is sealed with one last kiss.Tears were shed and lives were cost, at the end of the day it seems all was lost he stuggles hard with one last cry, as light begins to fade from his eyes.

SAY GOODBYE.

Tonight is the night,weather wrong nor right,my time is hear, the time is now,i'll leave this world and its hallowed ground.

You won't be forgotten only missed, as your fate is sealed with one last kiss.Tears were shed and lives were cost, at the end of the day it seems all was he stuggles hard with one last cry, as light begins to fade from his eyes.

SAY GOODBYE.

The clock has passed the mark,the skys have now turned dark.plagues roll through wreaking death apon the land,And i cant help but wonder, as i close my eyes, do all those who lie here know why they died.

Thanks for your time.