how do i change that phrase under my avatar. usually either says registered user , banned, or has a sarcastic witty remark much like what alot of fags will post here because i was asking thiese questions.

everybody keeps talking about a "who to listen to" thread, i cant find it. any1 have tthe link?

how do cows have sex? do they touch utters or something?

what are some different strumming/picking stlyes to improve my speed and accuracy?

thanks
control panel . edit profile . custom user title
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
everybody keeps talking about a "who to listen to" thread, i cant find it. any1 have tthe link?
SEARCH BAR.

YOUTUBE. WIKIPEDIA.

what are some different strumming/picking stlyes to improve my speed and accuracy?
i dont know. i cant play guitar.
Quote by ydoclester12
how do i change that phrase under my avatar. usually either says registered user , banned, or has a sarcastic witty remark much like what alot of fags will post here because i was asking thiese questions.

thanks

You are joking right?
Never heard of a Bull?
Quote by SSDDPunkRocker
YOUTUBE. WIKIPEDIA.

I was going to say something stupid about that but then I searched on youtube for it... yeah, it's on there