Hey, I started writing this song like a week ago and figured I'd post what I have done so far for comments/criticism....its only 2 verses followed by the chorus....i know the recording quality is bad but i have a friend with a mini studio in his house so when im done im gonna record it there...the song is meant to be played with a band that me and a friend are forming so hes probably gonna add a lead guitar part and maybe even some harmonica (were going for a jack johnson/g. love kinda feel)...but yea let me know what you think of what i've got so far... the songs in my profile entitled radio..
Yeah, i like that, it has a nice calming effect to it, as for some advice, just mix it up, keep the bass of a chord and try to put a simple lead part in, don't just stick within the confines of chord, hope that helps or maybe I just sound like a jackass trying to give advice, lol
Current Record for Consecutives Days Without Whacking Off: 121

CLEVELAND ROCKS!!!

INDIANS!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
definitely has that jack johnsonish sound to it.. it sounds pretty good to me man. i think it can really develop when you get some bass, lead guitar, and drums on it though. vocals could be polished up as well.. but you said this was just a rough version .. keep it up man. i'm sure the final recorded version will be pretty good.
monoslang.bandcamp.com

reverbnation.com/monoslang
good start to a song this. with harmonica and bass etc this will sound really good, the only thing i would say is that the vocals never seemed to do anything other than alternate between two different notes, maybe a bit more range in the singing? anyway keep at it!
Guitars-
krozka-sharpe raider session 'revo'
ibanez s520ex with SD TB-10 full shred bridge
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Orange tiny terror with PPC112 cab
Quote by notonlybutalso
good start to a song this. with harmonica and bass etc this will sound really good, the only thing i would say is that the vocals never seemed to do anything other than alternate between two different notes, maybe a bit more range in the singing? anyway keep at it!

this is EXACTLY the kind of criticism i need lol thanks..yea I know little to nothing about singing and didnt even realize i was only hitting two notes so yea thanks for pointing that out i honeslty never would have picked up on it cuz i just kinda sing till i come up with something that i think sounds good...im not sure exactly how much "range" i have in my voice but ill mess around with it and see what i can come up with
hey i think u have a good start for this song...sometimes though i feel like i lose track of where your lyrics are going and what they actually are. i like your progression for the song thou it sounds good. also i think that adding some other parts to it will be good, but dont go to overboard

you should check out my stuff and tell me what you think
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/fatmanman/
you made 2 really nice songs there m8! sometimes the singing gets out of tune a bit tho, watch that.
But ofc, it's just a demo and not proffesionally recorded or anything

but again, they both sounded very nice (Radio was the best tho ), id love to hear a real record of it
The chord progression and lyrics were pretty good, but you should work on making the vocals more diverse.
Fender MIA Telecaster with DiMarzio noiseless single coils
-Fulltone OCD
-Ibanez Analog Delay
-Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Fender Blues Junior
Fender MIM Jazz Bass with Noiseless pickups
Mesa Walkabout
Epiphone AC200SCE Acoustic