well from the title you can guess what this thread is about, I was just thinking about the old days when I had a ton of homework to do, and was wondering what was the biggest project/most homework you've ever had to do. Mine was in seventh grade, we were told to write a thirty five page paper in about three weeks. Mine turned out to be a forty page paper and I got an A. Now what about you?
sorry but no one makes you do a 40 page paper in the 7th grade... i dont even think there is enough info of subjects that ive talked about that could ever equal 40 pages. please give us the school and teachers name so we can mass email them for their fail
this one time I took a **** and that was very hard so it was very exhausting...
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
In my first year of university, I had to do a introductory programming unit. The lecturer gave us an assignment and didn't teach us anything about actual programming until a week after our first assignment was due and by that time, we were doing our second assignment.

All of us were basically left in the dark. I still passed the unit though.
When I was attending college, I was taking about 15 credit hours and working two jobs. Between class time and work I was spending about 70 hours per week and 25 of those were at UPS loading an average of 1,500 packages per night into a semi from the hours of 6-11 at night. This is of course, not counting time spent driving (about 2-3 hours per day) between two jobs and school, and also time spent on homework (which was regrettably not much but hey, I passed).

Also, the day before my last day at my last place of employment I worked for 36 hours straight on a server upgrade from hell. I took about an hour worth of breaks and then went to the Rock and Roll hall of fame the next morning (straight from one job to the other) to troubleshoot some problems with their voice mail server that we installed. At noon of my last day I told my boss I was taking a half day and that was it.
A 35 page paper in the 7th grade? Aren't you like 11 or 12 then? haha what was it 6 words a page? What could you possibly write 35 pages on when you are barely into double figues of age? My MASTERS dissertation is about 35-40 pages....

outstanding...
This is a lie...no reason why...right from the outset
Quote by Bigdave9576
A 35 page paper in the 7th grade? Aren't you like 11 or 12 then? haha what was it 6 words a page? What could you possibly write 35 pages on when you are barely into double figues of age? My MASTERS dissertation is about 35-40 pages....

outstanding...

I hope there would be a difference in content.
I made a 68 pages magazine on globalization, for an economics class. With an editorial, publicity, articles, everything.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
This week... (i'm homeschooled)

I have to write a 10 page research paper on Niccolo Paganini (parenthetical citations, and source citing too)

Read 100 pages of the odyssey, and write an essay on it

Research a certain word, and write a paragraph on it

Write two exposititory essays on what it means to be loyal

And that's just English (I can't remember the other assignments for english)

For Science, I have to do several worksheets, I have mandatory science competition on saturday and sunday, wiping out those days to do my homework, and home labs to do.

I could go on and on and on, but I better get started on my homework :P.

~DAB7
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by denizenz
I'm bitter and jaded.

Fixed.

Anyway, I once got given an open paper exam you were supposed to have two weeks on to do over night. I dropped out and switched to a different college shortly after.
last summer i was supposed to read these 2 books. besides doing that we had to write what basically was a book report for each chapter. me being the idiot that i am i didn't do it until the last 2 days of summer. i had a 36 hour day before i finished and passed out. it's funny that my teacher never checked it.
Quote by denizenz
I get the feeling you don't like me too much.

I liked your crazy van avatar better.

No, it's just you're just one of those people here with an extremely distinct personality; and I'm an asshole. I can't hep but to jab.

Also, you must be thinking of someone else
I handed in my honours project last month, 20% of my degree

In 2 weeks I hand in my honours dissertation, same amount of work required, 5% of my degree.

Would you be surprised if I said I hadn't put much effort into the dissertation?
Quote by Vermintide
No, it's just you're just one of those people here with an extremely distinct personality; and I'm an asshole.

You're not bothering me, I'm just trying to strike up some conversation. I have a habit of hijacking threads.

Also, you must be thinking of someone else

I'm pretty sure it was you...I always thought it was a van running on it's back wheels or something.

Maybe it was someone else.
Rewriting 2 chapters of biology plus the terms and questions in that chapter, preparing a 10 page english asignment and a visual project on SRV, and preparing a poster on abolitionists for history...all in one night.
Quote by wizards?
Mine was in seventh grade, we were told to write a thirty five page paper in about three weeks. Mine turned out to be a forty page paper and I got an A. Now what about you?

There is no way in hell you were given a 35 page paper in the 7th grade.