Pretty hard to categorize? Progressive Metal and Thrash mixed up with other influences too. They come from Lemi in Finland, and sing in Finnish. Their lyrics are amazing but there are lots of foreign listeners too, because their music is even more amazing. A new album was released last week. You have to try it if you like metal!

Stam1na - Kadonneet Kolme Sanaa Stam1na's most popular song so far
Stam1na - Lääke (from the brand new album Raja)

Can't stop moshing when you listen their songs \,,/
lol just listened to both Stam1na and Raja albums. First impressions about Raja are pretty good. It feels like it's going to grow bigger than Uudet Kymmenen Käskyä which now feels like
a little dissappointment after the great debut. Vihaan sinua ihminen!
Raja definitely rocks more than UKK. UKK had a lot of good songs but in the end it didn't match the first album. Raja has kind of let all the restrictions fly out of the window and is just the art of metal driven over the limits. It's an incredible piece of 10 songs \,,/
Translated words for Muistipalapelit:

Muistipalapelit has the best lyrics in the history of music. I tried to translate them. The song is about jigsaw puzzle pieces of his memory that get lost when he drinks and he prefers life that way.

Stam1na - Muistipalapelit (Memory Puzzles)

Chorus:
I drink everything
I drink tomorrow too
I drink everything so I wouldn't remember
Which memory to choose
The reason is clear/sober*
I ain't
The reason is the vanished puzzles
... of Jigsaw Puzzles in My Memory

In the middle of shadows made by
Splinters
Pills
Parquet and shaving razors**
Bottles
I find myself

Walls upside down
I'd be a very rich man
If I got a cent every time I saw this view
Maybe this room is only breathing in now?

GYAAAGYA GYAAAAGYA GYAAGYA NYAAAAAYAYA? or something like that

On the table
On the chair
In my face
In a drawer somewhere?
Somewhere at my feet my psyche is rolling around***
Pieces on the floor is what I am

AFTER
THE SCREAM
I DRINK
AGAIN
IIII SCREAAAM
IIIIII DRIIIIINKKK
IIIIIIIII SCREEEAAAAMM
IIIIIIIIIII DRRRIIIINNKKKKK

Chorus:
I drink everything
I drink tomorrow too
Which memory to choose
I ain't

Way too much blood in the alcohol
Intestines on the edge
I climb on my feet again and tumble down
Why should I arise? There's nothing firmer from the bottom

AAAA GYA, GYAAAAGYA, NYAAANYA, NYAAAANYA

Booze and tar pit
Up from the swamp even you cannot lift me
Alcohol, nothing else
I fight against the pieces left

AFTER
THE SCREAM
I DRINK
AGAIN
IIII SCREAAAM
IIIIII DRIIIIINKKK
IIIIIIIII SCREEEAAAAMM
IIIIIIIIIII DRRRIIIINNKKKKK

Chorus:
I drink everything
I drink tomorrow too
Which memory to choose
I ain't

NGGGYYAAAHAHHHHAHAH, AABBGHYAAAA, GGGNNNNYYAAAAHH etc etc.

The part where Hyyrynen is speaking suspiciously here is just the earlier verses, just spoken this time. Though the last word is a very desperate "eiiiii...", which means "no". But a very, VERY, desperate "no" as you can hear.

* the word "selvä" means both "clear" and "sober", the "sober" meaning is connected to the "I ain't", where he is apparently playing with the word in a way that makes it have both of the meanings: sober and clear. When he says "Syy on selvä, minä en", if you say "syy on selvä", means "the reason is clear", but "selvä minä en" basically means "The sober me". However it is impossible to translate so I just translated it "I ain't".

** well, "Parkettien partaveitsi", "Shaving razor of the parquets" in Finnish means a guy like Tom Jones, you know, a literal Playboy who dances so good he can get all the chicks in the house when he dances. Here, Hyyrynen sings "parketin ja partaveisten" so he is playing with the words again as he always does. "parketin ja partaveisten" means "Parquet and shaving razors" but all the Finnish people find two meanings in it again: the drunk Tuxedo wearing playboys who also drunk too much and passed out, in the other hand, the floor on which he has fallen asleep and the shaving razors that some emo people have used to cut their wrists. Maybe Hyyrynen himself!

*** Much in a way an immigrant ballerina does, just rotating around so fast, Hyyrynen cannot find it with his already intoxicated eyes.

Ok I hope you liked the words, I do
Quote by Mind Kill
Yeah, they are OK only heard like 3 songs with them.

If you liked Stam1na, try Mokoma too
Just started getting into this band recently, I must say they kick ass!
Speed is a by-product of shut the fuck up.