Whats an example of a "Nation"

Also, what happened in the East/West Divide?. Im in school and have a test next hour, any help would be awesome. thanks.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I'm gonna paraphrase Carmel from another thread... it's much quicker to google this stuff yourself.

Im genna paraphrase *Juno* seeing as he knows his shit:

"Do you're own fucking work"
I actually di google it, and the E/W divide i really cant find anything, all i know is it had something to do with communist and non-communist
Quote by Bendybaws
try Berlin wall

True, It probably has something to do with Our occupation of Germany after WWII.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Russians and Americans couldnt decide who would occupy post world war II germany so they split it right through berlin and the russians put up a big ass wall. The russian occupation zone actually completely surrounded berlin but the US had an occupation zone in the city. The russians evetually cut off us supplies from reaching berlin and the US had to institute the Berlin Air Lift project which meant them flying everything that a city needs in by plane with planes running twenty four hours a day. i dont remember how long it went on but i think it was like years. Thats all i got off the top of my head. i would double check everything.

Als you could have gotten all of this off of wikipedia much quicker than it took me to type it.
Its germany, i was texted the questions on the test, so they lacked sufficient infoirmation, but its germany, i know now thanks alot guys.
Quote by outerlimit501
Russians and Americans couldnt decide who would occupy post world war II germany so they split it right through berlin and the russians put up a big ass wall. The russian occupation zone actually completely surrounded berlin but the US had an occupation zone in the city. The russians evetually cut off us supplies from reaching berlin and the US had to institute the Berlin Air Lift project which meant them flying everything that a city needs in by plane with planes running twenty four hours a day. i dont remember how long it went on but i think it was like years. Thats all i got off the top of my head. i would double check everything.

Als you could have gotten all of this off of wikipedia much quicker than it took me to type it.

Didnt Britain control part of germany?
Making the E/W split Soviets and Allies?
Quote by the bartender
^ this man knows his stuff.
Quote by atomic_llama
Didnt Britain control part of germany?
Making the E/W split Soviets and Allies?

Yeah, as I remember it, one part of Berlin became DDR (communist, sovjet part) and then what was left of Berlin split into three parts of allied terrritory, one for the US, one for England and one for France.

Also, i think you can say that the West was NATO and capitalism and the East was Warsaw Pact and communism.
Quote by cerevian
Yeah, as I remember it, one part of Berlin became DDR (communist, sovjet part) and then what was left of Berlin split into three parts of allied terrritory, one for the US, one for England and one for France.

Also, i think you can say that the West was NATO and capitalism and the East was Warsaw Pact and communism.

yeah good call
Google is your friend, go play with him.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...