Like srsly guyz

Omfg i jSut Cut myslfx To teh Bne, lol, iom so Emu, wut shud i do?

Then follows 50 replies of "pics or didnt happen", and " you obviously didnt finish the job properly"

Please can we have these threads banned...im finding it harder and harder each day to NOT post the pear or flame all these retards, and i dont want to be banned again.
that is not medical, that is physical.

And I agree, although your example is worse.
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
I think they are pretty funny
Most people should go to a doctor and get real advice instead of hitting up the internet for the lulz answers...
If anyone actually follows any of the bull**** advice people give (Like finish the job) they obviously are retarded and should gtfo the intenrets
okay dude ignore it man no need to get your panties in a bunch >.> if people seek medical help let them...
Most of these people WILL actually go and see a doctor, but before they do they might like some idea of what it is.

So they ask the pit.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Most of these people WILL actually go and see a doctor, but before they do they might like some idea of what it is.

So they ask the pit.

And are consequently told to 'rub iyc hot on it LOL!!!!!11!!!onehundredandeleven!!!!'
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Yes because asking ill informed 14 year old retards is never a good idea in any situation.
Quote by xFilth
Threads claiming that other threads should be banned should be banned

+1
Quote by DiMeTiMe
+3.141592

Quote by imgooley
It was such a good suggestion you gave him pi?

yeah, he gave me pi.
Quote by Draken
Yes because asking ill informed 14 year old retards is never a good idea in any situation.

Yeah! Ask us educated and mentally stable 14 year olds!

Quote by TheBurningFish
And are consequently told to 'rub iyc hot on it LOL!!!!!11!!!onehundredandeleven!!!!'

i believe icy hot has been replaced with "you has teh AIDZ!"

but I take your point.
maybe they don't have the courage to go to the doctors so posting anonymously for advice might make them actually seek medical attention .
in short stop your bitching you dont have to sit in the thread bashing f5
Quote by freedoms_stain
i believe icy hot has been replaced with "you has teh AIDZ!"

but I take your point.

The people who write that aids thing all the time should be banned. It is really really really lame.
Quote by TheBurningFish
Yeah! Ask us educated and mentally stable 14 year olds!

They don't exist. Sorry to shatter your dreams
Quote by xFilth
Threads claiming that other threads should be banned should be banned

I actually agree with this, what gives you the right to say what people can and can't say on the internet?
Quote by 666_Pounder
I actually agree with this, what gives you the right to say what people can and can't say on the internet?

...but isn't that what the guy you just agreed with just did?

The Pit, or this entire messageboard for that matter, is for lonely attention seeking teenage guitarists, so it all fits the profile you know.

And yes, that makes me one too, except i'm not a teenager anymore. But I was back in 2002.