Well to go along with my future fuzz (almost there....)
I really need a delay pedal, it's been very useful for those Gilmour solos and it would be nice to have on my Peavey Classic 50.
Of course most of my money is going into the quality fuzz so these are the two lowest priced ones I could find. Both seem to be well liked among low cost delay pedals. The guy from Gilmourish uses two DE-7's but the EHX #1 Echo seems to be well liked on here.

Ibanez DE-7
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-DE7-DelayEcho-Pedal?sku=150292

EHX #1 Echo
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Electro-Harmonix-Micro-1-Echo-Pedal?sku=150405

Any ideas how the two would compare? I've heard soundclips of both only and they seem pretty good, i'll probably try one in the store next time I go.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
No one?

Alright then i'll try to go down to the store later then. They seem quite similar though.
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

Quote by zeppelinpage4
No one?

Alright then i'll try to go down to the store later then. They seem quite similar though.

Yeah, it's always best to try them out yourself, hopefully through the same amp. Unless EVERYONE here tells you to avoid something, it's probably worth testing yourself!
Edit: You could also try to PM TehJermie (but I haven't seen him on here for a while).
He's the super delay aficionado.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Last edited by riffhog at Feb 20, 2008,
Yeah I was just posting to see if one was that much better but with the low replies I can assume they're fairly even. Gonna try them out either way.

Quote by zeppelinpage4
Yeah I was just posting to see if one was that much better but with the low replies I can assume they're fairly even. Gonna try them out either way.

Read my edit above. You may get some very useful info.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Thanks for the advice I'll see if he's posted something about it before.