[font="Arial Black}xx[/FONT"]

ok so im pretty new to this site and all wutever.. ive been playing way longer tho. So i was wondering if there is any trick to getting solos or moving around the fretboard faster. Don't give me any noob b.s. because i dont rlly wanna deal with it and no smack on this thread plz. msg me or reply to help out. If you feel like being insulting then you can stop reading this and go somewhere else cuz i dont obviously want you here.
plz and thank u
-Roy
Wrong forum...also too much attitude.

*reported*
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
^ what forum should this belong in just for my curiosity? beginners/basics or advanced technique? honestly i'm not sure which this would fall under. i'd think beginner since the most basic beginner lesson that this guy could possibly know is that

speed is a byproduct of accuracy.

and yeah, too much attitude without cause.
given the nature of the original post I'd be inclined to say The Pit...G & BB at a pinch perhaps.

I just loved the "plz and thank u" at the end after an entire paragraph of basically being an arse
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
No, there is no "trick" in getting solos or moving around the fretboard faster
just practice and learn your theory
nice...so you want to learn, but without working for it?

..you'll get far in life.
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.