beginning+beginnign solo is easy, so i would say intermidate, and solo is a lil hard (atleast for me) :O
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
i would say intermediate... most of the song is mostly quite easy except the last solo is quite difficult...
in the intro, is the higher notes (on 14, 15, 17, 19, etc) on the high e, B, and G strings sweep picked or alternate picked?
Yea I have no idea how you guys manage to do those solos @_@ Im still baffled at the stairway to heaven one... I cant move up and down the strings like that, nor alternate pick with much accuracy...
Quote by XxFadexX
Yea I have no idea how you guys manage to do those solos @_@ Im still baffled at the stairway to heaven one... I cant move up and down the strings like that, nor alternate pick with much accuracy...

Seriously, and I'm gonna get raggedout by a bunch of elitists and shred n00bs, but just go nuts when you're playing around. Who cares if you're sloppy? Practice with the metronome for a couple of hours, then go hog wild playing whatever you want. It'll make practise more fun, and people will think you're a tard if you're half way through a song, mess up, and start the riff again
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!