Hey I love buying concept cd's and stuff and I already have all of pink floyd's. What are some good ones? I got Bat out of hell, 2112 and stuff also.
Nightwish - Once

The song 'Ghost Love Score' is the definition of epic.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Oh yeah I also have Lateralus. The Mars Volta seem interesting what's their best cd for a noob?
Quote by KileManA7X
Oh yeah I also have Lateralus. The Mars Volta seem interesting what's their best cd for a noob?

deloused in the comatorium
Idiot Pineapple wrote:

I've always held the theory that the Cold War was started because of guitar tabs.

Flickr-mus Prime
Quote by TheQuailman
"search bar" by "metal forum", maybe?
seriously, I have no idea...

Yeah, 'cos only metal albums are epic, so it should be in the metal forum.

ALSO: No World For Tomorrow or IKSOSE:3 by Coheed And Cambria.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Iron Maidens "7th son of a 7th son" is a concept album

Tells the tale of some kid who has freaky abilities to see the future. It's pretty col, and the music is bad ass.
the inventors of the concept album are the beatles btw, get sgt. peppers lonely hearts club band right away if you dont already have it its a must for all musicians

queens from the stoneage - songs for the deaf

any and all mars volta as has been said.

marilyn manson antichrist superstar, mechanical animals, holy wood in order theyre a 3 album concept

AFI - sing the sorrow

the aquabats - charge

avenged sevenfold - city of evil

Any Frank Zappa is always good try Apostrophe

theres some to check out
Primordial = Epic
My gear
ESP Horizon II FR (Seymour's with coil tap)
ESP LTD Ex400
Wesley Explorer/Dominator

Ashdown Fallen Angel 40w DSP

BOSS DS-2 Turbo distortion
BOSS AC-3 Acoustic Simulator
BOSS GE-7 Equalizer
Ibanez Tube Screamer TS9
Demon Days- Gorillaz.

DAMN epic if you ask me
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Yeah, 'cos only metal albums are epic, so it should be in the metal forum.

ALSO: No World For Tomorrow or IKSOSE:3 by Coheed And Cambria. semi-owned
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Iron Maiden- The number of the beast-7th son of a 7th son (purely amazing)

Dream Theater: Scenes from a memory pt. II, Image and Words, When Day and Dream unite, Sytematic Chaos

Between the Buried and Me- all their albums are just straight up amazing, I'd say either start with Colors or Silent Circus... Then maybe move onto Alaska, if you want to hear amazing covers get The atomey of...

Coheed and Cambria-Second Stage Turbin-No world for tomorrow

Darkest Hour- all their albums are also amazing, I'd say if you like more melodic stuff go with Deliver Us or Undoing Ruin, if you like more hardcorish death metalish, go with The Mark of Judas-Hidden Hands of a Sadist Nation

Arch enemy- Wages of sin-rise of the Tyrant amazing ****

Carcass- Heartwork, the orignal melodic death metal

Children of Bodom- Hate Crew Deathroll...
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all
Hmm...maybe you should try Claudio Sanchez's solo album.

The album is called My Brother's Blood Machine, by The Prize Fighter Inferno.

Don't expect anything like Coheed though..its kinda electronica/acoustic. Still, brilliant stuff.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Hmm...maybe you should try Claudio Sanchez's solo album.

The album is called My Brother's Blood Machine, by The Prize Fighter Inferno.

Don't expect anything like Coheed though..its kinda electronica/acoustic. Still, brilliant stuff.

Lol does that have anything to do with the lines "Sincerely written from my brother's blood machine" in IKSOSE3?
Quote by KileManA7X
Lol does that have anything to do with the lines "Sincerely written from my brother's blood machine" in IKSOSE3?

its a story of jesse the prize fighter inferno, being reincarnated in present day earth. and the blood machine is a machine two serial killing brothers make to rip the souls out of bodies but really just rip the bodies to shreds because theiir mother convinced them they are the right hand of god. its in the storyline of the coheed albums but a different time and im not quite sure if its after god turns 6 o clock but still amazingly great.

and oh yeah, btw bat out of hell is 3 albums in the story you might want to find the others