www.myspace.com/hamishblack

Check it out. I try to cover a wide range of genres. So far I've released three ****ty albums over the past year when I started this solo project. I'm making a whole bunch of better albums at the moment, covering rock, jazz, free jazz, drone metal, hip hop, electronica and avant-garde/noise. Check out the stuff and tell me what you think.
Old Cathy And Her Zippodius Minion Games.
kinda like mathy jazzy insanity with some trip hop, drone, ambeint, hardcore, noise, electronica, avant garde, latin, prog, doom, classical, dub, and punk influences. ive been doing some of this **** myself, check it out.

anyway, it sounds good. keep it up.
Last edited by THIS ISNT WASCO at Mar 3, 2008,
Its all got a very "out of it" feel, lol. In a good way! reminds me of a combo of Metallica, Hendrix, Santana, and Floyd. Probably more than that, but i like what you're doing man. Only comment is that some songs take a little long to lead up to your hooks, besides the pacing it is really good.
Thanks, but I'm not actually influenced by any of those artists. If you heard them and liked them, cool, but I'm grossly uninformed on them. What songs were you referring to when you said it took too long?

Thanks for the comment though.

Also, hay john.
Old Cathy And Her Zippodius Minion Games.
Quote by shotgunjoe
Thanks, but I'm not actually influenced by any of those artists. If you heard them and liked them, cool, but I'm grossly uninformed on them. What songs were you referring to when you said it took too long?

Thanks for the comment though.

Also, hay john.

who is john