Hey,
Lately I've been considering buying this Ibanez but I couldn't find any information about it on the official Ibanez's site
That means it's production must've been stopped for some reasons.
Have anyone of you ever checked this guitar out?
What may be the reasons of calling of it's sale?

Even though it is not on sale anymore these guitars can be still bought in almost every online music shop.
Quote by Shadowy
What may be the reasons of calling of it's sale?
They update the model row from year to year, cancelling some models, adding others. The 2620 has typical RG Prestige specs - basswood body, Wizard neck, Edge Pro, and Dimarzio IBZ pickups. Safe to buy, as far as that goes.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
it "looks horrible"?
To me its one of only a few good looking guitars.
Most of the RGs and every single ESP look like a trash taken from garbage to me.

Well...if they upgrade it, it should be soon out in new modified way, right?

BTW:I hate the price policy in my country: It costs here 4300zl, in Germany 3200zl and in your country 2800...
They don't necessarily "upgrade" it. They just release different guitars from year to year. 2620 with the cube finish was in the lineup for two years, I think, then they took it off to make way for a different model. It's not that it was cancelled because it's bad, Ibanez just likes variety in the model row.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Ok.
Could you suggest me any good guitar in that price level? (I play metal, rock =>mostly instrumental parts like solos, progressions and riffs).