If you download music, it'll leat you to everything from handguns to cocaine!

http://gizmodo.com/358648/leaked-riaa-training-video-for-prosecutors-find-pirates--find-crack+dealing-terrorist-murderers-too

This is a leaked official RIAA training video produced with the National District Attorneys Association telling U.S. prosecuters why they should bust music pirates: Because it'll lead them to "everything from handguns to large quantities of cocaine [and] marijuana," not to mention terrorists and murderers!

The whole video is over 60 minutes long—these are just two of the more outrageous minutes with Jim Dedman, from the NDAA, interviewing Deborah Robinson and Frank Walters from the RIAA about the benefits of going SWAT on music pirates. At one point, Walters says the piracy/drug connection can be so bad that you get asked "When you buy a CD, would you like it with or without—the with is enclosing a piece of crack or whatever the case may be."

Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
dont u just love when ppl finally reveal the truth? /sarcasm

these guys serioulsy need to **** off, if anything there just discrediting their cause even more
Didn't you guys know? The Maffia deals in illigal music now too!!!11111!!!11!oneone
Gear:
Gibson Explorer
Marshall JCM 900 Dual Reverb Combo
Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner
Tons of Green Tortex picks
Lots of other crap...
It's pretty exaggerated even so, but they are talking about physical copying and selling. I.e. selling cds on corners and stuff rather than just downloading music.
N.W.A (RATM)- "Fuck tha RIAA"

Good Evening,

We want to just quickly send a nice friendly message
to uh, Recording Industry Association of America, Washington, DC.

Fuck tha RIAA,
Comin straight from the underground.
Young guyz got it bad cuz I'm PIRATE,
And not the legit buyer so police think,
They have the authority to arrest a majority.
Last edited by Tommy[fin] at Feb 20, 2008,
Quote by gallagher2006
I like the classic "If you download illegial music, you're downloading Comunism" better

Quote by freedoms_stain
They're talking about buying pirated CDs, not downloading pirated music.

Word.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example." - Mark Twain

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first." - Samuel Langhornne Clemens
It's true! I started with just a simple Metallica album, and now I'm addicted to crack and heroin, and I always have my Glock 40 on me in case I need to kill cops!

..It makes me wonder if the movie will be like "Reefer Madness" or something. It'd be great to see "This man killed his family after torrenting an entire KISS collection over the internet. Now he is pleading insanity in court, all because that one song he P2P'd!"
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s