Page 1 of 2
I go to valley forge military school in pennsylvania. Its probably too late to ask for advice on this issue seeing as how i graduate in june but i need help with something. There are kids here who like touching me and pushing me and grabbing me and when i tell them to stop they get all mad. Im from new york and if this was happeneing where i live we would already be fighting. I cant fight here because you can get kicked out or you will be on probation which means a lot of things are taken away from you and you get like 50 tours. How do i solve this situation. most of these kids here are weird and annoying. How do i step up to the plate and not look like a bitc*? I need to get these kids off of my back. I just need some advice. Thanks in advance. I just want to spend my last three months here quietly and as peacefully as possible.
Life is a film, you the film maker
tell them you're getting erections when they touch you..
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Cut there parents up and make parent chili.
^
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Hey dude. I know two people who went to Valley Forge. In fact, I think one is still there. I'll message you and give you his contact info.
pyschological warfare!
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Hang around with big tough guys all the time.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
talk to someone in position of authority if you can ,also explain that its making you feel uncomfortable and scared even, if the person you tell does nothing then go to someone higher up
Quote by wtf290
When I saw the title I immediately assumed it was another person coming to the Pit for medical advice - and then I pictured someone bleeding from the eye and typing like the wind. "RESPOND, DAMMIT! I THINK I'M LOSING CONSCIOUSNESS!"
Do nothing. It's only three months.

After you graduate, sue the bastards.

Gather evidence, smile, behave, get a case ready. Sounds like the school is responsible for your being physically and possibly sexually abused. If they aren't doing anything to stop it they are legally liable, assuming you have told the authorities what is happening.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

stab one of those mother f*ckers!
seriously, dont take that ****
grab one of the kids and pull him in a closet and beat the **** out of him with some of your friends and say it's a message and if he says anything you'll do it again
if he doesnt and they stop then dont do it again and everyone's ok
'cept the one kid but it's his fault anyway
Gear:
Jackson SL-3 Soloist w/ licensed Floyd Rose
Peavey VK 100 Head
Earcandy Boa 2X12 Cab w/ 70 watt Speakers
Fender Frontman 15 Watt Practice Amp

I'M SELLING A HOHNER HR1000 GUITAR. PM ME FOR INFO.
what do you mean by "theyre touching you" in what way
Quote by Deadmen
Wait for them by your door, and when they come.
Jump out with your wiener just hanging there and yell "Surprise!"
They'll never talk to you again, also make shure to helicoptor it a bit.

Memeber #665 of the Ibanez RG owners of the world club
1 bar of soap + 1 towel = lesson learned.

worked in full metal jacket atleast...
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by led,rainsong
stab one of those mother f*ckers!
seriously, dont take that ****
grab one of the kids and pull him in a closet and beat the **** out of him with some of your friends and say it's a message and if he says anything you'll do it again
if he doesnt and they stop then dont do it again and everyone's ok
'cept the one kid but it's his fault anyway

That would be a yankee way to solve this.
dude where are they grabbing you at. What do you mean. Are they being gay and stuff or what
Quote by Deadmen

Last edited by joshjebl at Feb 20, 2008,
lol"you just ate your parents"
My cousin went to westpoint. might be alil diff then that but He said the higher ups really took charge if you told about some **** like that.
When they come near, grab their asses. They'll stay away after that. You may have to sacrifice some dignity, though.
I have to say, you guys are hilarious!!! Most of the stuff i read made me laugh out loud and my roomate was behind me reading and he was laughing as well. Well ill give you a break down of what goes on.

1. They like touching my neck a lot and rubbing my head.

2. They poke and slap me when I said I didnt have the gloves for the uniform and than they pushed me when i nudged them to get off of me.

3. They come in my room every night for no reason and turn the light on and just annoy me and my roomate when we tell them to get out. They come in my room a lot to steal money, dvds, and other stuff.

Ive already went to my tac twice along with some other kids and we wrote statements but nothing was done. I dont know what else to do. My mother would sue anyone because she doesnt believe in that. She thinks its the greedy way to get money and everyone does it nowadays in her opinion for the littlest things.
Ive also had someone put there balls in my face when i was studying. And some big fat black kid put a real sword to my throat saying i had to shave or he would "****" me.
Quote by JJTheMonkeyHoe
Hey dude. I know two people who went to Valley Forge. In fact, I think one is still there. I'll message you and give you his contact info.

That would be great. I dont want to make a big deal out of it but some things that are going on are just plain weird. Either these kids are gay or this is there idea of "fun".
go to the CO of the place and tell him everything then tell him that you wont return to your room until its sorted, after that plan to leave if you get threaterned again: i.e walk out the front gate dont stop walking until they raise a gun
Quote by wtf290
When I saw the title I immediately assumed it was another person coming to the Pit for medical advice - and then I pictured someone bleeding from the eye and typing like the wind. "RESPOND, DAMMIT! I THINK I'M LOSING CONSCIOUSNESS!"
One knee to the balls. It shouldn't get you in trouble, considering what they have done to you.

Everytime they do it, knee them in the balls, then walk away. They will get the message. If they turn your lights onin the night, do it the next morning first time you walk past them.

It may be cheap, but damn if it isn't effective.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Quote by Edgeless
go to the CO of the place and tell him everything then tell him that you wont return to your room until its sorted, after that plan to leave if you get threaterned again: i.e walk out the front gate dont stop walking until they raise a gun

The captain here is a 20 year old prick. He believes in hazing. For our capshield ceremony he pushed the nail of the capshield into our hands.
You want me to drive out there real quick and give a nice warm hello to those special gifted children. Seriously, I feel like going for a drive. Its about an hour or two away, haha.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
ahh kk so hes 20

so

phone

his

mother
Quote by wtf290
sounds like prison bro... you need to f*ckk some one up. quit being a victim and get yourself some of that fat black pig. punch him in the throat or kick him in the balls and choak his a$$ out hard core style... i'm being dead serious
Quote by Deadmen

adults dude i thought you didnt want to be a chump. i told you what to do if you dont have the testicular fortitude then i'm wasting my time
Quote by Deadmen

Don't be a pussy. Send a message and fuck someone up. Then just take the punishment.

If it's real harsh, you can try to wiggle out of by saying you were scared and through you had no other choice.

Is your school the place where they shot Taps at?
Last edited by Captain Insano at Feb 20, 2008,
I had a friend go there for 2 years and I have another friend there whose getting out next year. Maybe you know them? IF you want to know PM me.
Do a barrel roll.
Quote by nightwind
You must never double the leading tone ever. Failure to comply will result in a fugue related death.
Just beat one of em up. Or rub icey hot on one of em. If I was doing this to someone and they rubbed icey hot on me I'd stay away from them.
Feed your mind.
yes, this is where taps was filmed. and to let ehh, mr.guitar123 and the guy who knows picone know i wrote an im to all three of you. thanks.
Actually, I got a better idea. Fight fire with fire. Next time they steal your DVD, set one of their DVDs on fire. They touch your neck, you set their necks on fire, etc.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Its not as easy as it seems at this place. there are a lot of kids who are quiet and they wont get together and fight because they have on and off relationships with the chain of command. sometimes we box eachother but it doesnt get too serious. i just want the kids to stop touching my neck and stealing from me. they also keep acting as if they are my friends and get mad everytime i tell them that i dont like them and tell them to F*ck off.
dude! i live like 5 minutes from there!

ok, heres my suggesstion...

fight them and win, and then youll get kicked out. Then you can come to stoga and bro out with me!

win-win man, win-win

-mroe
But i dont wanna get kicked out. if u get kicked out of this place your life is ****e* and im not kidding. Especially since i got into some good colleges.
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~

They come in my room a lot to steal money, dvds, and other stuff.

If you're in military school, you could get their asses in so much trouble for that. Just go to the principle, and if they start giving you **** for it, blame it on your roomie or something.
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
Ive also had someone put there balls in my face when i was studying. And some big fat black kid put a real sword to my throat saying i had to shave or he would "****" me.

****ing hell, thats pretty bad. I would not stand for that, if no adults will listen to you when you tell them that you have had your life threatened, just escape and don't go back. That's pretty ridiculous that you got threatened with a sword and no action was taken when you told adults, I suppose thats America for you though, guess you will have to wait till he gets a gun and starts shooting up the whole school before anyone realises he has issues.
Last edited by david_safc at Feb 20, 2008,
Page 1 of 2