Ive been learning a lot of songs, but i always find one i want to play but cant cuz i dont have a capo. Is there a way to play those songs without a capo and still make it sound right?
Get a pencil and a rubber band. Lay the pencil across the fret and anchor it down with the rubber band. You've not made yourself a capo.

A capo is $5, probably less, so you could go buy one.
All the capo does is change the keys so if you play it open you will just be in a different key but it will sound similar. Also, if possible, you could learn the barre chords?
My Gear:

Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Yamaha Acoustic

Amps:
Peavey Transtube Bandit 112

Effects:
DigiTech rp350 (For Sale)
BOSS RC-20 XL Loop Station
BOSS GT-10

Rock on!
You can either voice the chords a little differently in regular tuning, or you can simply up-tune your guitar. If you choose to up-tune, you need to up-tune a halfstep x capo position (ie 2 half steps if the capo is in second fret). I wouldn't uptune more than 2 half steps though, you'll break your strings
Playing it open will sound fine if you're just playing alone. However, if you play along to a recording, you'll need to change the key somehow.

Moreover, if you play the song with other people, let them know that you don't have a capo and are playing the song open. Tell them the chords if you must.
I will second bangoodcharlote on this though, go buy a capo - I use the Dunlop Trigger Capo, very basic but it's 4 bucks, can't go wrong.
Quote by bobobuns12
Ive been learning a lot of songs, but i always find one i want to play but cant cuz i dont have a capo. Is there a way to play those songs without a capo and still make it sound right?

as has been suggested.... why not just buy a capo? you can get a decent one for under $20.
shred is gaudy music
i would but i live in germany (im still american) and the capos here are a ****load and i dont wanna buy one so expensive.