Poll: bring back Game Fuel?
Poll Options
View poll results: bring back Game Fuel?
yes
10 32%
no because i'm gay
1 3%
never had it/heard of it
20 65%
Voters: 31.
well, i'm halfway through the last 12-pack in northeast ohio, possibly the world. for those of you who don't know what Game Fuel is, it was a pop mountain dew made to advertise halo 3, and it has master chief and the halo 3 logo on the cans/botttles. but they stopped making it in october or november, so my friends and i stocked up. now we're at the end. i think it's an outrage. seriously. other than baja blast, which is only at taco bell, mountain dew's flavors blow, ESPECIALLY plain mountain dew. it's like piss in a bottle. but Game Fuel was pure and immaculate. i truly believe that it made me better at halo. if enough people on UG agree with me, i think i'm going to make an online petition and aim for 100,000 sigs by like july or something.
Don't worry, they'll probably resurrect it in another couple of months as some "Extreme Blast" or something.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Yeah, I doubt they'd discontinue such a popular flavor forever. That stuff sold like crack at the grocery store by my apartment.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by frottage
the last 12-pack in northeast ohio, possibly the world

Bullshit, I still have a case that I'm saving for a special occasion.

Yes, it is truly one of the greatest beverages ever.
Quote by Chobes
Bullshit, I still have a case that I'm saving for a special occasion.

Yes, it is truly one of the greatest beverages ever.

HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT FOR IT
Quote by Scarlatti
Because of you....

I've lost the game

Dude, I can't believe You just lost the game, what does the game have to do with anything, especially the fact that you just lost it?
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
My most prized possession:

EDIT: HOLY SHIT I JUST FOUND A 2-LITER BOTTLE IN MY BASEMENT!1!!!!!!!!!
Quote by Chobes
My most prized possession:

EDIT: HOLY SHIT I JUST FOUND A 2-LITER BOTTLE IN MY BASEMENT!1!!!!!!!!!

i'll be your secks slave