Have you ever been caught jerkin the gurken by yer freinds mum? I haven't just thought it'd be cool to read some stories wait that makes me sound kinda sick ah well I don't give a turd monkey
Quote by postmortem2006

One time I was getting head from my (now ex) girlfriend, I blew my load in her mouth and she spat it back in my face. Seriously.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
i can tell that you are 14 years old.

Really? What gave you that idea?
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
yes my friends mom totally saw me jacking off to 10 black guys penetrating some chick and the I accidently totally blew my load on her thus killing her the end...you perv
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by StrokeMidnight
Really? What gave you that idea?

think a little :rolleyes
You like it
haha doss man ye 14 rules
Quote by postmortem2006

One time I was getting head from my (now ex) girlfriend, I blew my load in her mouth and she spat it back in my face. Seriously.

actually my friends mom caught his friend that was sleeping ove jacking it in the morning...how embarassing
yes, but then she felt bad and finished me.
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
In gr.8 we got into purple nurples so much that the school would suspend anyone they saw doing it. We had really good aim.
wow your a really cool kid ts.....
ive been caught my friends mom smoking buddah in my friends house.... many times actually haha but thats not awkward like what your talking about
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by saxaxe
My friend and I were penis fencing one time and his mom walked in.

Killed the moment.

*Cookie to whoever gets the reference*

i get it, gimme Cookie motthafuka
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
Yes, my friends mom did catch me. This was not when I was a kid, this was last saturday.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by linus.d
think a little :rolleyes

I really hope you got the sarcasm in that.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
my friend and I were playing ookie cookie and when we finished his mom walked by and ate the cookie. didn't have the heart to tell her...
Quote by StrokeMidnight
I really hope you got the sarcasm in that.

In order for sarcasm to be detectable over the internet, make sure you put a "" after the post.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by saxaxe
My friend and I were penis fencing one time and his mom walked in.

Killed the moment.

*Cookie to whoever gets the reference*

sword fight anyone?
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Quote by Stentroll
In order for sarcasm to be detectable over the internet, make sure you put a "" after the post.

I always thought that meant you were an idiot if someone put a rolled eyes and quoted you.

YOU CALLIN' ME AN IDIOT FOO!

Whatever.

I thought if it was blatantly obvious you wouldn't have too...