well i need a new amp, my roland cube 60 is fine just i need some more crunch and power

i play metal mainly, 3 inches of blood, sancity, trivium that sort of hi gain stuff, i use a jackson ke 3, which has seymour duncan jazz and a seymour duncan jb 2b4 humbucker pickups

i was thinking maybe a peavey valveking 212 or the randall rg200g3

what are your opinions around taht price range, bare in mind i live in Uk so no musiciansfriend

btw i will be buying a boss metal zone pedal soon
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
If you can afford it, try the Randall RG50TC. It's good for metal, so you won't have problems with not having enough gain. You could also try a Marshall JCM900 Hi Gain Dual Reverb. I had one, and they can get pretty heavy. You'd have to look used, though.

Also, a tip. Don't get the Metal Zone - it's an unimpressive pedal and you should be using the amp's own overdrive instead, really. If you need more, try a booster, an overdrive or an EQ (to shape the tone and make it more metal-y).
^^^^

While your suggestions are good, he said to keep it in his price range, which is about 600-700 dollars.

(Sorry if I didn't contribute much, I lost my train of thought while typing this. If it comes back I'll edit this part out)
yeah i rally wanted a marshall jvm and jcm but there just too much for a 15 year old who doesnt get hardly any money

keep up the suggestions
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Well the Marshall MG is supposed to have CRUSHING OVERDRIVE!
Current Rig:
Splawn Quickrod
Marshall 1960BX
Electrics:
Les Paul with Dirty Fingers
Kramer
Acoustics:
Hohner
Ibanez
Pedals:
Isp Decimator
Cry Baby Wah
MXR MX108 10 Band EQ.
BBE Green Screamer
Quote by VIRUSDETECTED
^^^^

While your suggestions are good, he said to keep it in his price range, which is about 600-700 dollars.

(Sorry if I didn't contribute much, I lost my train of thought while typing this. If it comes back I'll edit this part out)

Aye. But he's in the UK, so the Marshall at least is affordable. We get them cheaper than the US, luckily.

Anyway, given the fact that the Valveking 212 is £340, you could push your budget up by about £10-20 and get the Randall, or get a used JCM900 combo (4501) for that or, most likely, less.
hmm the marshall jcm900 seems extremely tempting, i saw on going for £295 in london, if only i had the money grrrr

any other recomendations
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Don't buy anything from the marshall MG line unless you have a good distortion pedal. I had an MG and used a Metal Master; it sounded decent. The on board distortion sucks with the MG line imo.
Dude, you missed the point. The running joke on MG's is the advertising that they have CRUSHING OVERDRIVE. It's a big joke!
Current Rig:
Splawn Quickrod
Marshall 1960BX
Electrics:
Les Paul with Dirty Fingers
Kramer
Acoustics:
Hohner
Ibanez
Pedals:
Isp Decimator
Cry Baby Wah
MXR MX108 10 Band EQ.
BBE Green Screamer
dude buy a line 6 spider iii half stack they have awsome distortion tone... if u dont buy 1 at least try it on the red led metal that has the best distortion to me
Quote by slayerfrk
dude buy a line 6 spider iii half stack they have awsome distortion tone... if u dont buy 1 at least try it on the red led metal that has the best distortion to me

This beats the Crushing MG overdrive hands down.
Quote by natel0083
This beats the Crushing MG overdrive hands down.

Yup it has INSANE OVERDRIVE.. Much more impressive then Crushing Overdrive... It sounds so much more amazing..... I would buy two and have INSANE OVEDRIVE in stereo...