Poll Options
View poll results: should muse have won
YES
64 77%
no take that are better pffffffffffft
19 23%
Voters: 83.
Page 1 of 2
Whether you like it or not, Take That aren't bad. I'd say they deserved it, they've worked hard.
RULE BRITANNIA
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Took me a total of 2 minutes to understand WTF you were trying to tell us.

It''s the Brits. Take That beat Muse for Live Act.
RULE BRITANNIA
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Took me a total of 2 minutes to understand WTF you were trying to tell us.

+1
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by Kumanji
I haven't got there yet.

Wait...

Nope.

Explain, for goodness' sake.

Apparently, he can not bring himself to understand how Muse won Best Live Act. He didn't tell us which awards ceremonies he was talking about though.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Apparently, he can not bring himself to understand how Muse won Best Live Act. He didn't tell us which awards ceremonies he was talking about though.
no how they didnt win take that beat them i dont get it
WHAT??!?!?! muse > all @ live
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Because it's the Brits.

Also, there's this lovely thing called grammar. Try using it occasionally.
personally i can't stand either of those bands, but yeah Muse is better. Who cares, awards shows are rigged anyway.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by cobain_is_king
Whether you like it or not, Take That aren't bad. I'd say they deserved it, they've worked hard.

+some random number

Even though I don't like them, Take That are good live, and don't screech like a monkey!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Well its the 'brit awards' not the 'mediocre niche of rock fans' award... fact is Take That appeal to far more people than Muse do.

But i agree, muse are better. But its only a crappy awards ceremony... fact is your opinion isn't always the majorities.
... they both suck
(well yes take that are manufactured commercial corporate bullshiit, but Muse are just plain Gods)
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
Quote by Minkaro
For some reason I've got Kylie on, whilst you're talking about Mika.

Is Welsh TV behind again? Or did Mika have an incredibly short performance?

no we we just talking in genral lol
Quote by Minkaro
For some reason I've got Kylie on, whilst you're talking about Mika.

Is Welsh TV behind again? Or did Mika have an incredibly short performance?

He didn't perform, he just recieved an award before Kylie Minogue performed.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by cobain_is_king
He didn't perform, he just recieved an award before Kylie Minogue performed.

Ah, my bad. Read the above posts wrong then.

You have to be careful with the TV here though, it can be behind the English
No Mika peformed earlier, my mum said he was reallly off. I like both Take That and Muse. But when you see Muse live it's not just a concert, it's a whole show with lights, pyros etc. scenery and they nail all their songs. I think they should've won but hey, it's not the end of the world.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by CapnKickass
You both suck! :P

i say they suck because my taste in music is more aimed at children of bodom, dimmu borgir and metallica. muse and take that and arctic monkeys and fratellies and all that other bull**** all sounds the same, has not much melody and godawful singing... (yes i know most metal has godawful singing too, but tell me tarja turunen, zp theart and serj tankian are bad singers :P)
Quote by Random3
i say they suck because my taste in music is more aimed at children of bodom, dimmu borgir and metallica. muse and take that and arctic monkeys and fratellies and all that other bull**** all sounds the same, has not much melody and godawful singing... (yes i know most metal has godawful singing too, but tell me tarja turunen, zp theart and serj tankian are bad singers :P)

no.
muse isnt even in the same class as them there all indie and **** muse are rock/a bit of metal and yeah i like metallica too btw
Quote by SmarterChild
Because it's the Brits.

Also, there's this lovely thing called grammar. Try using it occasionally.

you need to chill out!

christ some people on here are just plain mean!

there's really no need for it.
Quote by red_hot_chili18
you need to chill out!

christ some people on here are just plain mean!

there's really no need for it.

thanks ;D
Page 1 of 2