hi, i was wondering what would be the cheapest or cheaper cabinet that had v-30s in it, i dont really care about the brand too much.

The cheapest iv found (after not much looking) was the framus cobra cab, but there must be others, can someone help me?!?
cool cool, although i did forget to mention, x412 would be much preffered
look up avatar cabs, you can customize them to have whatever speakers you want in them, they look pretty solid and the highest priced one's ive seen are like 400, and thats when its loaded with the most expensive speakers they have in stock
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
hey i cant help with the cabs stuff but since the people checking this out know about cabs and stuff what are ohms? and what do they matter? as in what is the difference between 4 or 8 or 16 ohms?
Gear:
Jackson SL-3 Soloist w/ licensed Floyd Rose
Peavey VK 100 Head
Earcandy Boa 2X12 Cab w/ 70 watt Speakers
Fender Frontman 15 Watt Practice Amp

I'M SELLING A HOHNER HR1000 GUITAR. PM ME FOR INFO.
OK, 412 coming right up

http://www.thomann.de/gb/harley_benton_g412s_vintage.htm

^his profile says he's in the UK. We don't get Avatars over here, and the cost of importing one would be more than the cab itself.
Happy, lost and still unaware.
Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe & Epiphone ES-335 "Dot"
Laney VC15 + Ibanez TS808

I Don't Play Metal.
cool, does the fact that it says harley benton on it make the sound quality decrease, despite its got the same speakers as lets say a mesa boogie recto cab that costs considerably more?

Btw, Ohms is the impeadance, and it does matter, wen using 1 cab for example, make sure to match the impedance on the amps speaker output and the cab. (eg. 8 Ohm cab with 8 Ohm speaker out)
thanks for the ohms info
one more question though
what are the advantages of having say 4 or 8 or 16 ohm amps and cabs?
Gear:
Peavey VK 100 Head

If the quality of the Harley-Benton GA5 combo I'm now the proud owner of is anything to go by, then the quality will be just fine. HB products are normally made in the same factories by the same people who make the more expensive badged products, just using cheaper components.

At the end of the day, you're getting 4 12" V30s for £250. That's not bad.
Happy, lost and still unaware.
Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe & Epiphone ES-335 "Dot"
Laney VC15 + Ibanez TS808

I Don't Play Metal.
well i guess there arent really 'advantages', although i believe you get different power outputs from some amps at different impedance levels, lower the Ohm, the higher the power output, for example in some randall amps (cant be sure to say it always works like tht), but at lower Ohm rating the signal is more unstable, so your more likely to destroy your speakers at 4 or 2 Ohms than at 8 or 16.
But be sure to remember when using 2 cabs, lets say 2 8 Ohm cabs, you go out of 2 4 ohm outputs. If you cant do tht with ur amp, i belive most cabs have link ouputs, or use a parralell box to do so.

Hope i helped!
so low ohms is higher signal strength/ louder but more likely to damage the speakers
and when using two cabs with the same ohms rating use an output of half the rating for each one
not so sure about the last sentence but thanks man. you really helped me out
good luck with your shopping!
Gear:
Peavey VK 100 Head

o right, by the last bit i meant that with my cab for example to have 2 x 8 Ohm cabs, i need to run 1 cab from the 8 Ohm output on the amp, then run a cable from the 'link' output on the one cab to another, so only using the one speaker out on the amp.