My parents got divorced like 4 or 5 years ago, because my dad left for another person. They are getting married in 2 weeks, and he just called me and asked me to go... I said that I wasn't sure...

He has totally kept me in the dark about the whole engagement. My sister, my mother, and all of his family knew about it... I knew about it, but he never said anything to me until just now on the phone.

Should I go?
crash the wedding
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
You probably don't feel like going but just go cuz you'll regret it later.. trust me
my mums has remarried 8 times...

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by Gibson06
The only reason he called is because My mom told him to. I guarantee it.

If I was in the situation I wouldn't go (As I said) and if he says why then throw things back in his face, E.G, Ask him why he didn't ask you erlier etc.. But thats assumign you have had a bad past with your dad.

You really gotta think about the past & future.
You should go. He is your father after all.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
yes... go there drunk
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
Quote by Gibson06
The only reason he called is because My mom told him to. I guarantee it.

if thats actually why he called i wouldnt go to that asshole's wedding, but whatever you want to man.
I breathe air.
Quote by pix_dement
yes... go there drunk

... I'm 15. I'm pretty sure that is frowned apon

But I have had a good past with him, just he has been a total dick about this. I haven't felt bad about the whole divorce situation until these last couple of days.
Quote by Gibson06
... I'm 15. I'm pretty sure that is frowned apon

But I have had a good past with him, just he has been a total dick about this. I haven't felt bad about the whole divorce situation until these last couple of days.

Ask him why he asked you to go under late notice in a converstional way. Maybe answers will come then depending on his reaction.

If you get my drift?
Quote by Gibson06
I think I'll go, leave right after and avoid him for a while.

That seems better then my idea

Good luck dude anyway