i dont know man....
looks fishy
Gear:
Jackson SL-3 Soloist w/ licensed Floyd Rose
Peavey VK 100 Head
Earcandy Boa 2X12 Cab w/ 70 watt Speakers
Fender Frontman 15 Watt Practice Amp

I'M SELLING A HOHNER HR1000 GUITAR. PM ME FOR INFO.
I got my Crate shipped free from Zzounds.
I believe music123 ships free on cabs too.

I'd rather buy new and put the shipping toward a new cab than buy used and pay almost $100 in shipping.
I got my Crate Power-Block on Ebay and it was a smooth deal.
The majority of sellers are fair; just check on their feedback and how much they've sold before and what people said about them.
Oh, and always use Paypal, just in case someone does try to jip you.
i think i am going to go with the avatar cabs. Reading i saw alot of people that didnt think the 6505 cab was very good. If im looking for a metal what kind of speakers should i look for. From hearing i really like the celestion v30s but im not sure if thats what i want since ive never tried them.
Peavey cabs are usually less than amazing. A cab is all about build quality, and the speakers you put in it, neither of which Peavey does well. An Avatar 2x12", or even a Marshall 1960 if you can manage it, would be a far superior choice.
well my budget is about 800 bucks i might be able to stretch it to 1000 and i want a 6505 or 5150 head so im looking into that right now and based on that i will buy the cab.
i am thinking on getting the head and an avatar 2x12 just in case i want a 4x12 later. Still need to know what speakers i should look at for the cab.
+1 on geting the Combo. 6505 combo is 60watts and loud as hell, and you would be a able to buy it new if you wanted, warenties are a nice thing.
What are good speakers for metal to put in an avatar cab?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
When i looked up avatar, I got a few different speaker companies under the name avatar, WHat is their official website?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
oh ok i thought that thats what it was called when it was a metal one not the soft mesh material
Which is a better 2x12: the traditional, vintage, or contemporary?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412